Songstress Natalie Imbruglia Up for a Role in Wolverine?
Rumor mill is now grinding on another possible female cast for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", 20th Century Fox's spin-off of its "X-Men" hit trilogy slated for a May 1, 2009 release date.
Australia's Herald Sun has brought up a scoop claiming that Natalie Imbruglia has auditioned for a role in the superhero project by undergoing a secret screen test around mid December 2007 in Sydney. No tidbit yet on what part in the movie the "Torn" singer is up for, though.
Imbruglia, who most recently released her album "Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007", first tried her hand at acting through local hit TV series "Neighbours" before landing her film debut in 2003's "Johnny English." She recently finished filming her next big screen vehicle "Elise" in Adelaide, a drama mystery based on Georgia Blain's novel "Closed for Winter."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake