Songstress Natalie Imbruglia Up for a Role in Wolverine?
Rumor mill is now grinding on another possible female cast for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", 20th Century Fox's spin-off of its "X-Men" hit trilogy slated for a May 1, 2009 release date.
Australia's Herald Sun has brought up a scoop claiming that Natalie Imbruglia has auditioned for a role in the superhero project by undergoing a secret screen test around mid December 2007 in Sydney. No tidbit yet on what part in the movie the "Torn" singer is up for, though.
Imbruglia, who most recently released her album "Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007", first tried her hand at acting through local hit TV series "Neighbours" before landing her film debut in 2003's "Johnny English." She recently finished filming her next big screen vehicle "Elise" in Adelaide, a drama mystery based on Georgia Blain's novel "Closed for Winter."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed