Songstress Natalie Imbruglia Up for a Role in Wolverine?
Rumor mill is now grinding on another possible female cast for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", 20th Century Fox's spin-off of its "X-Men" hit trilogy slated for a May 1, 2009 release date.
Australia's Herald Sun has brought up a scoop claiming that Natalie Imbruglia has auditioned for a role in the superhero project by undergoing a secret screen test around mid December 2007 in Sydney. No tidbit yet on what part in the movie the "Torn" singer is up for, though.
Imbruglia, who most recently released her album "Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007", first tried her hand at acting through local hit TV series "Neighbours" before landing her film debut in 2003's "Johnny English." She recently finished filming her next big screen vehicle "Elise" in Adelaide, a drama mystery based on Georgia Blain's novel "Closed for Winter."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked