Songstress Natalie Imbruglia Up for a Role in Wolverine?
Rumor mill is now grinding on another possible female cast for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", 20th Century Fox's spin-off of its "X-Men" hit trilogy slated for a May 1, 2009 release date.
Australia's Herald Sun has brought up a scoop claiming that Natalie Imbruglia has auditioned for a role in the superhero project by undergoing a secret screen test around mid December 2007 in Sydney. No tidbit yet on what part in the movie the "Torn" singer is up for, though.
Imbruglia, who most recently released her album "Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007", first tried her hand at acting through local hit TV series "Neighbours" before landing her film debut in 2003's "Johnny English." She recently finished filming her next big screen vehicle "Elise" in Adelaide, a drama mystery based on Georgia Blain's novel "Closed for Winter."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy