Songstress Natalie Imbruglia Up for a Role in Wolverine?
Rumor mill is now grinding on another possible female cast for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", 20th Century Fox's spin-off of its "X-Men" hit trilogy slated for a May 1, 2009 release date.
Australia's Herald Sun has brought up a scoop claiming that Natalie Imbruglia has auditioned for a role in the superhero project by undergoing a secret screen test around mid December 2007 in Sydney. No tidbit yet on what part in the movie the "Torn" singer is up for, though.
Imbruglia, who most recently released her album "Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007", first tried her hand at acting through local hit TV series "Neighbours" before landing her film debut in 2003's "Johnny English." She recently finished filming her next big screen vehicle "Elise" in Adelaide, a drama mystery based on Georgia Blain's novel "Closed for Winter."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign