Lindsay Lohan Kissed Three Men in 24 Hours, Made Love with One of Them
Lindsay Lohan is back to her old habit. Has publicly declared she's a sober person now following a series of embarrassing drunken incidents and rehab stint, the actress-singer has set a new record by kissing three different men in within 24 hours and made love with one of them.
LiLo had just arrived on the Italian island of Capri with new BFF Hayden Panettiere to attend a film festival last weekend when she first met waiter Alessandro Di Nunzio and exchanged phone numbers with him. Shortly afterwards, Lindsay left Hayden to meet up and lock lips with Di Nunzio. The pair then, according to the Daily Mail, enjoyed a meal and got cozy on a hotel sofa together.
The following day, Lindsay got up close and personal with another Italian hunk, older actor Eduardo Costa with whom she's said to share a passionate embrace during the 12th Annual Capri Hollywood International Film Festival. However, it was not until she met local actor Dario Faiella, the son of Italian music legend Peppino Di Capri, that she came to her romantic exploits.
It was with Dario that Lindsay was snapped swapping spit on the nightclub sofa before then brought him back to her hotel room. The next morning the twosome was photographed on her room balcony with her hand laying on Dario's bare buttocks.
Check out the chronicle of Lindsay's make out session with the three different men, plus the photos, only on Daily Mail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival