Pat Green Canceled Texas Show Following Surgery
Country singer Pat Green was forced to cancel his concert after he was called to an emergency appendectomy surgery earlier this week.
His publicist has confirmed that he has returned home from hospital yesterday (December 28) and is recovering well. "He's now with family and resting, so he's doing really well," publicist Heather Bohn said.
Green was scheduled to appear in Waco, Texas for a New Year's Eve homecoming concert but was admitted to Dallas-area hospital on Wednesday, December 26. Doctors advised him to take a rest and cancel the concert as well as scheduled studio works in the next few days.
Green released a studio album 'Cannonball' in August 2006 that entered the Billboard Hot Country Albums chart at #2.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says