Pat Green Canceled Texas Show Following Surgery
Country singer Pat Green was forced to cancel his concert after he was called to an emergency appendectomy surgery earlier this week.
His publicist has confirmed that he has returned home from hospital yesterday (December 28) and is recovering well. "He's now with family and resting, so he's doing really well," publicist Heather Bohn said.
Green was scheduled to appear in Waco, Texas for a New Year's Eve homecoming concert but was admitted to Dallas-area hospital on Wednesday, December 26. Doctors advised him to take a rest and cancel the concert as well as scheduled studio works in the next few days.
Green released a studio album 'Cannonball' in August 2006 that entered the Billboard Hot Country Albums chart at #2.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest