Pat Green Canceled Texas Show Following Surgery
Country singer Pat Green was forced to cancel his concert after he was called to an emergency appendectomy surgery earlier this week.
His publicist has confirmed that he has returned home from hospital yesterday (December 28) and is recovering well. "He's now with family and resting, so he's doing really well," publicist Heather Bohn said.
Green was scheduled to appear in Waco, Texas for a New Year's Eve homecoming concert but was admitted to Dallas-area hospital on Wednesday, December 26. Doctors advised him to take a rest and cancel the concert as well as scheduled studio works in the next few days.
Green released a studio album 'Cannonball' in August 2006 that entered the Billboard Hot Country Albums chart at #2.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'