Pat Green Canceled Texas Show Following Surgery
Country singer Pat Green was forced to cancel his concert after he was called to an emergency appendectomy surgery earlier this week.
His publicist has confirmed that he has returned home from hospital yesterday (December 28) and is recovering well. "He's now with family and resting, so he's doing really well," publicist Heather Bohn said.
Green was scheduled to appear in Waco, Texas for a New Year's Eve homecoming concert but was admitted to Dallas-area hospital on Wednesday, December 26. Doctors advised him to take a rest and cancel the concert as well as scheduled studio works in the next few days.
Green released a studio album 'Cannonball' in August 2006 that entered the Billboard Hot Country Albums chart at #2.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?