Pat Green Canceled Texas Show Following Surgery
Country singer Pat Green was forced to cancel his concert after he was called to an emergency appendectomy surgery earlier this week.
His publicist has confirmed that he has returned home from hospital yesterday (December 28) and is recovering well. "He's now with family and resting, so he's doing really well," publicist Heather Bohn said.
Green was scheduled to appear in Waco, Texas for a New Year's Eve homecoming concert but was admitted to Dallas-area hospital on Wednesday, December 26. Doctors advised him to take a rest and cancel the concert as well as scheduled studio works in the next few days.
Green released a studio album 'Cannonball' in August 2006 that entered the Billboard Hot Country Albums chart at #2.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent