Rumored to be Expecting, Jennifer Aniston Dismissed It
Being reported to be pregnant, Jennifer Aniston got out to prove otherwise and also dismissed the speculation through her representative. According to Usmagazine.com, "The Break-Up" beauty did two things that are prohibited for a pregnant woman.
It was reported that when Aniston went out to have a Christmas Eve dinner with her "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox accompanied by Cox's husband, David Arquette, at Mastro's in Beverly Hills, she sipped a martini. She also reportedly had her hair colored by Michael Canali. Meanwhile, to Usmagazine.com, the rep simply said, "She is not pregnant."
Regarding her looking happy despite the fact that she didn't have a date and was left alone after the Christmas Eve dinner, a source said to Us that the 38-year-old Hollywood actress "is in a great mood". The source then added, "There's no drama, and that's why she's happy!"
The pregnancy rumor surfaces after the National Enquirer reported that the "Derailed" star is expecting and speculated that the father could be either Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor or Jason Lewis. In the tabloid's latest issue, the cover in which Aniston was pictured wearing a loose top and large scarf that are usually used by celebrities to hide a baby bump implicates that the California beauty is pregnant. The cover then sparked more speculation by noting down tagline "I'm having a baby!" to accompany her photo.
Earlier, Aniston was romantically linked to Lewis, an actor who once played the hunk that dated Samantha in the last season of "Sex and the City". The last rumor stated that she has moved in with him. However, about a couple week prior to the moving in rumor broke out, Aniston was spotted romancing her ex and co-star in "The Break-Up", Vaughn. Meanwhile, the third guy speculated to impregnate her, Sculfor, is her former British model boyfriend.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'