Courtney Love's Diamond Earrings Stolen and Mysteriously Returned
Usually when celebrities have their stuffs stolen, they won't get them back. But that's not the case with Courtney Love. According to reports, the former Hole singer found out that her diamond earrings were stolen from her Four Seasons Hotel room on Wednesday, December 26.
It was said that the wife of late Kurt Cobain was staying with her fifteen-year-old daughter Frances Bean at the hotel when a pair of pink diamonds and yellow drop earrings, which haven't been insured yet, were stolen. To celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, a source said, "Courtney is devastated. She had brought the earrings for Frances as her Christmas present. Frances hadn't even tried them on yet."
Following the incident, on Thursday morning, police were investigating the case quizzing all hotel personnel that went in and out of the room. However, hours later the missing earrings were mysteriously returned to the hotel.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her