Courtney Love's Diamond Earrings Stolen and Mysteriously Returned
Usually when celebrities have their stuffs stolen, they won't get them back. But that's not the case with Courtney Love. According to reports, the former Hole singer found out that her diamond earrings were stolen from her Four Seasons Hotel room on Wednesday, December 26.
It was said that the wife of late Kurt Cobain was staying with her fifteen-year-old daughter Frances Bean at the hotel when a pair of pink diamonds and yellow drop earrings, which haven't been insured yet, were stolen. To celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, a source said, "Courtney is devastated. She had brought the earrings for Frances as her Christmas present. Frances hadn't even tried them on yet."
Following the incident, on Thursday morning, police were investigating the case quizzing all hotel personnel that went in and out of the room. However, hours later the missing earrings were mysteriously returned to the hotel.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March