Courtney Love's Diamond Earrings Stolen and Mysteriously Returned
Usually when celebrities have their stuffs stolen, they won't get them back. But that's not the case with Courtney Love. According to reports, the former Hole singer found out that her diamond earrings were stolen from her Four Seasons Hotel room on Wednesday, December 26.
It was said that the wife of late Kurt Cobain was staying with her fifteen-year-old daughter Frances Bean at the hotel when a pair of pink diamonds and yellow drop earrings, which haven't been insured yet, were stolen. To celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, a source said, "Courtney is devastated. She had brought the earrings for Frances as her Christmas present. Frances hadn't even tried them on yet."
Following the incident, on Thursday morning, police were investigating the case quizzing all hotel personnel that went in and out of the room. However, hours later the missing earrings were mysteriously returned to the hotel.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip