Courtney Love's Diamond Earrings Stolen and Mysteriously Returned
Usually when celebrities have their stuffs stolen, they won't get them back. But that's not the case with Courtney Love. According to reports, the former Hole singer found out that her diamond earrings were stolen from her Four Seasons Hotel room on Wednesday, December 26.
It was said that the wife of late Kurt Cobain was staying with her fifteen-year-old daughter Frances Bean at the hotel when a pair of pink diamonds and yellow drop earrings, which haven't been insured yet, were stolen. To celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, a source said, "Courtney is devastated. She had brought the earrings for Frances as her Christmas present. Frances hadn't even tried them on yet."
Following the incident, on Thursday morning, police were investigating the case quizzing all hotel personnel that went in and out of the room. However, hours later the missing earrings were mysteriously returned to the hotel.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son