Courtney Love's Diamond Earrings Stolen and Mysteriously Returned
Usually when celebrities have their stuffs stolen, they won't get them back. But that's not the case with Courtney Love. According to reports, the former Hole singer found out that her diamond earrings were stolen from her Four Seasons Hotel room on Wednesday, December 26.
It was said that the wife of late Kurt Cobain was staying with her fifteen-year-old daughter Frances Bean at the hotel when a pair of pink diamonds and yellow drop earrings, which haven't been insured yet, were stolen. To celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, a source said, "Courtney is devastated. She had brought the earrings for Frances as her Christmas present. Frances hadn't even tried them on yet."
Following the incident, on Thursday morning, police were investigating the case quizzing all hotel personnel that went in and out of the room. However, hours later the missing earrings were mysteriously returned to the hotel.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame