Britney Spears Ruins Her Children's Christmas?
Apparently still having bitter feeling towards her parents, Britney Spears refused to give her children, Sean Preaton and Jayden James, their Christmas presents. According to PageSix.com, an insider revealed, "Britney would not let her boys open the gifts from her mom and dad. Apparently she hid them, and she told [her ex-husband] Kevin [Federline] she might send them back to her parents un-opened."
Reportedly, Federline, who has good relationship with his in-laws, was upset with Spears' action. The insider said that in the phone conversation on December 25 night, the 29-year-old told the pop singer to "stop acting like a spoiled brat". The source then added, "He asked her to give them to him and he would let them open them."
Instead of doing what Federline asked, Spears bragged about what she brought for her two young kids. Allegedly, the 26-year-old singer did that only to make the father of her children pissed off. Apart from her argument with Federline, it was said that though Spears didn't allow her kids to open her parents' gifts, she gave them lots of toys. The source confirmed that stating, "The kids got lots of toys, including some LeapFrog learning goodies and miniature cars."
Earlier, it was reported that Spears had a bad relationship with her parents, especially with her mother, Lynne Spears. The break up in the parents-daughter relationship allegedly was caused by Spears' discovery that Lynne had been criticizing her parenting skills. It led to her excluding her mother from her will and getting a restraining order against Lynne to kept her off from Spears' children.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues