Britney Spears Ruins Her Children's Christmas?
Apparently still having bitter feeling towards her parents, Britney Spears refused to give her children, Sean Preaton and Jayden James, their Christmas presents. According to PageSix.com, an insider revealed, "Britney would not let her boys open the gifts from her mom and dad. Apparently she hid them, and she told [her ex-husband] Kevin [Federline] she might send them back to her parents un-opened."
Reportedly, Federline, who has good relationship with his in-laws, was upset with Spears' action. The insider said that in the phone conversation on December 25 night, the 29-year-old told the pop singer to "stop acting like a spoiled brat". The source then added, "He asked her to give them to him and he would let them open them."
Instead of doing what Federline asked, Spears bragged about what she brought for her two young kids. Allegedly, the 26-year-old singer did that only to make the father of her children pissed off. Apart from her argument with Federline, it was said that though Spears didn't allow her kids to open her parents' gifts, she gave them lots of toys. The source confirmed that stating, "The kids got lots of toys, including some LeapFrog learning goodies and miniature cars."
Earlier, it was reported that Spears had a bad relationship with her parents, especially with her mother, Lynne Spears. The break up in the parents-daughter relationship allegedly was caused by Spears' discovery that Lynne had been criticizing her parenting skills. It led to her excluding her mother from her will and getting a restraining order against Lynne to kept her off from Spears' children.
More Britney Spears News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest