Sean Penn and Wife of 11 Years Heading for Divorce
Sean Penn and his wife, Robin Wright Penn, are divorcing. The news has been confirmed by the couple representative, Mara Buxbaum, exclusively to People. Even though confirming the news, Buxbaum didn't share more information about the divorce matter.
The split couple first met on the set of "State of Grace" in 1990 and in 1996, they tied the knot. After eleven years of marriage, they were blessed with a daughter, sixteen-year-old Dylan Frances, and a son, fourteen-year-old, Hopper Jack. Through the years, they have starred together in several movies, including 1997's "She's So Lovely" and 1998's "Hurlyburly".
In 1997, Sean revealed about his marriage to Robin Wright to Entertainment Weekly saying, "Marriage ain't easy, but it's great most of the time. I love Robin. I've always loved her." At the same time, the director of "She's So Lovely", Nick Cassavetes, also shared his experience working with the couple commenting, "The beginning and the end of every day is how Sean and Robin are getting along. If they have a bad morning, Sean's broken up about it."
Sean is well-known as Jeff Spicoli in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982). From that time, he then established himself as an A-lister winning an Oscar for Best Actor for his performance in "Mystic River" and nominated for Oscar for "I Am Sam", "Sweet and Lowdown" and "Dead Man Walking". Meanwhile, Robin Wright is famous for her role in "Forrest Gump". In 2007, Sean directed "Into the Wild", which was nominated for four SAG Award and two Golden Globe, while Robin Wright starred in "Beowulf".
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas