Brendan Fraser Split From Wife of 9 Years
Brendan Fraser soon will be a single man again. On Wednesday, December 26, the star of "Crash" and his wife, Afton Smith, announced that they are ending their 9-year marriage, though will still remain being good friends. The publicist for the 39-year-old actor, Ina Treciokas commented, "They continue to maintain a close and caring friendship."
The 39-year-old actor married his long time lover on September 27, 1998 at the Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles. Together, they have three children, five-year-old Griffin, three-year-old Holden and one-and-a-half-year-old Leland. Prior to the marriage, Fraser and Smith had been dating for about four years.
Fraser is well-known for his role as Richard 'Rick' O'Connell in "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns". The actor, who was hailed as one of 1998 People's 50 Most Beautiful, also starred in various films, such as "The Quiet American", "Looney Tunes: Back in Action", "Bedazzled", "George of the Jungle", "With Honors" and "School Ties". In 2008, he can be seen portraying a gangster in the crime drama "The Air I Breathe" starring alongside Kevin Bacon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Forest Whitaker and Emile Hirsch.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri