Brendan Fraser Split From Wife of 9 Years
Brendan Fraser soon will be a single man again. On Wednesday, December 26, the star of "Crash" and his wife, Afton Smith, announced that they are ending their 9-year marriage, though will still remain being good friends. The publicist for the 39-year-old actor, Ina Treciokas commented, "They continue to maintain a close and caring friendship."
The 39-year-old actor married his long time lover on September 27, 1998 at the Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles. Together, they have three children, five-year-old Griffin, three-year-old Holden and one-and-a-half-year-old Leland. Prior to the marriage, Fraser and Smith had been dating for about four years.
Fraser is well-known for his role as Richard 'Rick' O'Connell in "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns". The actor, who was hailed as one of 1998 People's 50 Most Beautiful, also starred in various films, such as "The Quiet American", "Looney Tunes: Back in Action", "Bedazzled", "George of the Jungle", "With Honors" and "School Ties". In 2008, he can be seen portraying a gangster in the crime drama "The Air I Breathe" starring alongside Kevin Bacon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Forest Whitaker and Emile Hirsch.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6