Flo Rida Dethrone Alicia Keys in Singles Chart
On Billboard Hot 100 chart this week, Alicia Keys' infectious hit 'No One' is dethroned from its comfortable seat by new comer Flo Rida's single, 'Low' feat. T-Pain. The rapper's song sold 178,000 digital downloads, ending Keys' five weeks reign at #1.
Timbaland's 'Apologize' feat. OneRepublic, meanwhile, retains its position at #3, so do Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss' feat. T-Pain and Fergie's 'Clumsy' that hold on to their fourth and fifth position respectively. Coming in at number 6 is Finger Eleven's 'Paralyzer' which last week's position at #7 is now filled by Colbie Caillat's long staying single, 'Bubbly'.
Despite the poor performance of her debut album, Jordin Sparks manages to peak her first single 'Tattoo' in the eight post, followed by Sara Bareilles' 'Love Song' that shot up to #9 from its 16th place last week. Done with 'Umbrella', Rihanna maintains her 'Good Girl Gone Bad' legacy with the album's fourth single, 'Hate That I Love You' feat. Ne-Yo, that slips 9-10.
On the album releases this week, the Wednesday building chart revealed that Mary J. Blige's 'Growing Pains' failed to dethrone Josh Groban's Christmas album that continues to sell high at 757,000 copies. 'Noel' reprises its #1 post while 'Growing Pains' that sold 629,000 copies takes the runner-up position.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris