Radiohead to Perform Full 'In Rainbows' on Current
The year's most controversially -released album, 'In Rainbows' will be performed by Radiohead on a TV special and webcast on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Current TV and Current.com holds the right to broadcast it starting from December 31 at 12 A.M. ET.
According to Billboard.com, the rock band will showcase the album in its entirety in an hour-long set that had been pre-taped. It will then be repeated three more times until the New Year's Day, the same date 'In Rainbows' is physically released in U.S. via TBD Recordings/ATO. See below for schedule.
The album was a bold experiment from the band when it broke the conventional way to release it either through download or physically. It was self-released on the Internet in October, leaving fans to pay whatever amount they desire including zero dollar.
The first single from the album is 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' which music video had been premiered.
Broadcast times (Current TV):
December 31, 2007:
- 9 p.m. PST / 12 a.m. EST
- 10 p.m. PST / 1 a.m. EST
- 5 a.m. PST / 8 a.m. EST
- 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip