Radiohead to Perform Full 'In Rainbows' on Current
The year's most controversially -released album, 'In Rainbows' will be performed by Radiohead on a TV special and webcast on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Current TV and Current.com holds the right to broadcast it starting from December 31 at 12 A.M. ET.
According to Billboard.com, the rock band will showcase the album in its entirety in an hour-long set that had been pre-taped. It will then be repeated three more times until the New Year's Day, the same date 'In Rainbows' is physically released in U.S. via TBD Recordings/ATO. See below for schedule.
The album was a bold experiment from the band when it broke the conventional way to release it either through download or physically. It was self-released on the Internet in October, leaving fans to pay whatever amount they desire including zero dollar.
The first single from the album is 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' which music video had been premiered.
Broadcast times (Current TV):
December 31, 2007:
- 9 p.m. PST / 12 a.m. EST
- 10 p.m. PST / 1 a.m. EST
- 5 a.m. PST / 8 a.m. EST
- 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal