Radiohead to Perform Full 'In Rainbows' on Current
The year's most controversially -released album, 'In Rainbows' will be performed by Radiohead on a TV special and webcast on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Current TV and Current.com holds the right to broadcast it starting from December 31 at 12 A.M. ET.
According to Billboard.com, the rock band will showcase the album in its entirety in an hour-long set that had been pre-taped. It will then be repeated three more times until the New Year's Day, the same date 'In Rainbows' is physically released in U.S. via TBD Recordings/ATO. See below for schedule.
The album was a bold experiment from the band when it broke the conventional way to release it either through download or physically. It was self-released on the Internet in October, leaving fans to pay whatever amount they desire including zero dollar.
The first single from the album is 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' which music video had been premiered.
Broadcast times (Current TV):
December 31, 2007:
- 9 p.m. PST / 12 a.m. EST
- 10 p.m. PST / 1 a.m. EST
- 5 a.m. PST / 8 a.m. EST
- 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?