Radiohead to Perform Full 'In Rainbows' on Current
The year's most controversially -released album, 'In Rainbows' will be performed by Radiohead on a TV special and webcast on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Current TV and Current.com holds the right to broadcast it starting from December 31 at 12 A.M. ET.
According to Billboard.com, the rock band will showcase the album in its entirety in an hour-long set that had been pre-taped. It will then be repeated three more times until the New Year's Day, the same date 'In Rainbows' is physically released in U.S. via TBD Recordings/ATO. See below for schedule.
The album was a bold experiment from the band when it broke the conventional way to release it either through download or physically. It was self-released on the Internet in October, leaving fans to pay whatever amount they desire including zero dollar.
The first single from the album is 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' which music video had been premiered.
Broadcast times (Current TV):
December 31, 2007:
- 9 p.m. PST / 12 a.m. EST
- 10 p.m. PST / 1 a.m. EST
- 5 a.m. PST / 8 a.m. EST
- 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'