Radiohead to Perform Full 'In Rainbows' on Current
The year's most controversially -released album, 'In Rainbows' will be performed by Radiohead on a TV special and webcast on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Current TV and Current.com holds the right to broadcast it starting from December 31 at 12 A.M. ET.
According to Billboard.com, the rock band will showcase the album in its entirety in an hour-long set that had been pre-taped. It will then be repeated three more times until the New Year's Day, the same date 'In Rainbows' is physically released in U.S. via TBD Recordings/ATO. See below for schedule.
The album was a bold experiment from the band when it broke the conventional way to release it either through download or physically. It was self-released on the Internet in October, leaving fans to pay whatever amount they desire including zero dollar.
The first single from the album is 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' which music video had been premiered.
Broadcast times (Current TV):
December 31, 2007:
- 9 p.m. PST / 12 a.m. EST
- 10 p.m. PST / 1 a.m. EST
- 5 a.m. PST / 8 a.m. EST
- 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST
More Radiohead News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna