Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel Engaged to Get Married
Stacy Ferguson and longtime boyfriend Josh Duhamel are engaged already.
Josh's representative confirmed the engagement report, saying the actor proposed to the Black Eyed Peas singer recently and not on Christmas. So far, there's no word on a wedding date.
Josh and Fergie have been an item since September 2004. They first met when she made a guest appearance on NBC's "Las Vegas," which he stars in.
No additional details being made public. However, a source close to Fergie told People that the songbird "called a lot of her girlfriends today to tell them the news. She said they don't know what kind of wedding they want yet, but that she is the happiest girl on earth."
As of her singing career, Fergie is working on completing her second solo album, the follow-up to 2006's "The Dutchess." Josh, meanwhile, is currently in his fifth season on "Las Vegas."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal