Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel Engaged to Get Married
Stacy Ferguson and longtime boyfriend Josh Duhamel are engaged already.
Josh's representative confirmed the engagement report, saying the actor proposed to the Black Eyed Peas singer recently and not on Christmas. So far, there's no word on a wedding date.
Josh and Fergie have been an item since September 2004. They first met when she made a guest appearance on NBC's "Las Vegas," which he stars in.
No additional details being made public. However, a source close to Fergie told People that the songbird "called a lot of her girlfriends today to tell them the news. She said they don't know what kind of wedding they want yet, but that she is the happiest girl on earth."
As of her singing career, Fergie is working on completing her second solo album, the follow-up to 2006's "The Dutchess." Josh, meanwhile, is currently in his fifth season on "Las Vegas."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked