Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel Engaged to Get Married
Stacy Ferguson and longtime boyfriend Josh Duhamel are engaged already.
Josh's representative confirmed the engagement report, saying the actor proposed to the Black Eyed Peas singer recently and not on Christmas. So far, there's no word on a wedding date.
Josh and Fergie have been an item since September 2004. They first met when she made a guest appearance on NBC's "Las Vegas," which he stars in.
No additional details being made public. However, a source close to Fergie told People that the songbird "called a lot of her girlfriends today to tell them the news. She said they don't know what kind of wedding they want yet, but that she is the happiest girl on earth."
As of her singing career, Fergie is working on completing her second solo album, the follow-up to 2006's "The Dutchess." Josh, meanwhile, is currently in his fifth season on "Las Vegas."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?