Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel Engaged to Get Married
Stacy Ferguson and longtime boyfriend Josh Duhamel are engaged already.
Josh's representative confirmed the engagement report, saying the actor proposed to the Black Eyed Peas singer recently and not on Christmas. So far, there's no word on a wedding date.
Josh and Fergie have been an item since September 2004. They first met when she made a guest appearance on NBC's "Las Vegas," which he stars in.
No additional details being made public. However, a source close to Fergie told People that the songbird "called a lot of her girlfriends today to tell them the news. She said they don't know what kind of wedding they want yet, but that she is the happiest girl on earth."
As of her singing career, Fergie is working on completing her second solo album, the follow-up to 2006's "The Dutchess." Josh, meanwhile, is currently in his fifth season on "Las Vegas."
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas