Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel Engaged to Get Married
Stacy Ferguson and longtime boyfriend Josh Duhamel are engaged already.
Josh's representative confirmed the engagement report, saying the actor proposed to the Black Eyed Peas singer recently and not on Christmas. So far, there's no word on a wedding date.
Josh and Fergie have been an item since September 2004. They first met when she made a guest appearance on NBC's "Las Vegas," which he stars in.
No additional details being made public. However, a source close to Fergie told People that the songbird "called a lot of her girlfriends today to tell them the news. She said they don't know what kind of wedding they want yet, but that she is the happiest girl on earth."
As of her singing career, Fergie is working on completing her second solo album, the follow-up to 2006's "The Dutchess." Josh, meanwhile, is currently in his fifth season on "Las Vegas."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart