First Pics of Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley as Husband and Wife
Newlyweds Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley were snapped getting ready to leave the Stein Erikson Lodge in Deer Valley Monday morning, December 24 following their star-studded wedding ceremony on Sunday, December 23.
Were still in their best mood and spirit, Heigl could be seen wearing white coat and was spotted sporting a huge ring on her wedding finger while hubby Kelley was still in his tuxedo. The husband and wife were snapped packing up their things before then said goodbye to their guests and checked out of the lodge.
See the first photos of Heigl and Kelley as husband and wife on X17online.
Heigl and Kelley first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005 and got engaged in June 2006. They exchanged vows in a 30-minutes private ceremony officiated by Unitarian minister Tom Goldsmith. All the wedding details of the couple, including the exclusive interview and photos, will be reported exclusively on the next issue of OK! Magazine which hits newsstands on January 3, 2008.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch