First Pics of Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley as Husband and Wife
Newlyweds Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley were snapped getting ready to leave the Stein Erikson Lodge in Deer Valley Monday morning, December 24 following their star-studded wedding ceremony on Sunday, December 23.
Were still in their best mood and spirit, Heigl could be seen wearing white coat and was spotted sporting a huge ring on her wedding finger while hubby Kelley was still in his tuxedo. The husband and wife were snapped packing up their things before then said goodbye to their guests and checked out of the lodge.
See the first photos of Heigl and Kelley as husband and wife on X17online.
Heigl and Kelley first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005 and got engaged in June 2006. They exchanged vows in a 30-minutes private ceremony officiated by Unitarian minister Tom Goldsmith. All the wedding details of the couple, including the exclusive interview and photos, will be reported exclusively on the next issue of OK! Magazine which hits newsstands on January 3, 2008.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test