First Pics of Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley as Husband and Wife
Newlyweds Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley were snapped getting ready to leave the Stein Erikson Lodge in Deer Valley Monday morning, December 24 following their star-studded wedding ceremony on Sunday, December 23.
Were still in their best mood and spirit, Heigl could be seen wearing white coat and was spotted sporting a huge ring on her wedding finger while hubby Kelley was still in his tuxedo. The husband and wife were snapped packing up their things before then said goodbye to their guests and checked out of the lodge.
See the first photos of Heigl and Kelley as husband and wife on X17online.
Heigl and Kelley first met on the set of his music video for "Only You" in 2005 and got engaged in June 2006. They exchanged vows in a 30-minutes private ceremony officiated by Unitarian minister Tom Goldsmith. All the wedding details of the couple, including the exclusive interview and photos, will be reported exclusively on the next issue of OK! Magazine which hits newsstands on January 3, 2008.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'