Michelle Rodriguez Spends Christmas Behind Bars
Violating her probation for a variety of crimes, including hit and run as well as DUI, Michelle Rodriguez once again had to go to jail and this time she had to spend her Christmas behind bars. The "Lost" star checked herself to Lynwood jail, the same facility where Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, and Lindsay Lohan served their time, at 4:33 PM on Sunday, December 23.
She was expected to stay behind bars for 180 days, but may get out early for good behavior. She might also be released sooner than her penalty because of the overcrowding jail according to legal experts, though Superior Court Judge Daviann L. Mitchell has specifically forbidden an early release for her.
Her submitting to the jail was a result of a sentence dropped on October 10 after she, as stated by the L.A. City Attorney's office, "admitted violating her probation by failing to provide proof of completion of her community service and for consuming alcohol three times while wearing an alcohol-monitoring device."
Before this prison admission, the Hollywood bad girl had been serving an extended probation term for several driving violations. In May 2006, she had to serve four hours and 20 minutes of her two-month sentence at the Lynwood Jail for violating her DUI probation following the arrest case in Hawaii in December 2005 for which she also spent over two days in a Honolulu jail.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans