Jessica Alba Secretly Engaged to Cash Warren, Won't Rush Down the Aisle
Jessica Alba has followed up news of her pregnancy with a secret engagement.
The actress is said to have engaged to her on-off boyfriend Cash Warren.
It was Alba's "Fantastic Four" co-star Doug Jones who revealed the news. Speaking at the Jules Verne Adventure Film Festival over the weekend, the actor referred to film producer Warren as her fiance. Being asked to comment on the pair's impending parenthood, Jules said "Jessica and her fiance are wonderful, and they're going to make the most beautiful babies ever."
Alba's representatives, nevertheless, refused to confirm the engagement report.
Alba added fuel to the secret engagement speculation after she was spotted sporting a wedding band on her wedding finger at an event last week.
Despite speculation on the secret engagement, it appears that Alba and Warren have no immediate plans to marry and definitely won't be tying the knot before they welcome their first child together. An unnamed source told US Weekly, the movie star "doesn't want to be pregnant in a dress!"
Alba has, through her representative, confirmed last week she's pregnant with Warren's child and due to give birth in "late spring, early summer."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?