Jessica Alba Secretly Engaged to Cash Warren, Won't Rush Down the Aisle
Jessica Alba has followed up news of her pregnancy with a secret engagement.
The actress is said to have engaged to her on-off boyfriend Cash Warren.
It was Alba's "Fantastic Four" co-star Doug Jones who revealed the news. Speaking at the Jules Verne Adventure Film Festival over the weekend, the actor referred to film producer Warren as her fiance. Being asked to comment on the pair's impending parenthood, Jules said "Jessica and her fiance are wonderful, and they're going to make the most beautiful babies ever."
Alba's representatives, nevertheless, refused to confirm the engagement report.
Alba added fuel to the secret engagement speculation after she was spotted sporting a wedding band on her wedding finger at an event last week.
Despite speculation on the secret engagement, it appears that Alba and Warren have no immediate plans to marry and definitely won't be tying the knot before they welcome their first child together. An unnamed source told US Weekly, the movie star "doesn't want to be pregnant in a dress!"
Alba has, through her representative, confirmed last week she's pregnant with Warren's child and due to give birth in "late spring, early summer."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen