Jay-Z Requested Amy Winehouse for Another Collaboration
Amy Winehouse may be going through a lot in her personal life right now but a brighter end is waiting out there in the form of Jay-Z. The rapper has personally requested Winehouse to collaborate with him for the second time.
Both music greats had been in the studio together for the remix of Winehouse's hit 'Rehab' and Jay is keen on having the moment back. "I'd love to work with her again," Jay said. "I hope she keeps herself together. Her voice is incredible. I'm drawn to voices."
Winehouse's music career has been suffering from her addiction to drugs and complicated relationship with husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Earlier this week, she was arrested on the suspicion of Perverting the Course of Justice but has been released few hours later.
More Jay-Z News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked