Milo Ventimiglia to Play in 'Game' and 'Chaos Theory'
Milo Ventimiglia is involved in the production of Gerard Butler's new movie as well as Ryan Reynolds' romantic comedy movie. According to Entertainment Weekly, the 'Heroes' star has revealed that he is to star in "Game" and "Chaos Theory".
To EW.com, Ventimiglia talked about his new project saying, "I'm doing two features before Christmas. One is called Game, and that's with Gerard Butler and Amber Valletta. It's written and directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, the same guys who did Pathology, the movie I have coming out in the spring...And then I'm doing an independent film called Chaos Theory about a guy who leads a very organized life, and someone comes into that life and just sets a downward spiral in motion."
In the interview, the former 'Gilmore Girls' star described his character in the Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor's thriller as someone 'that's not necessarily in control of himself'. Further, the 30-year-old television star also opened up about the character he played in "Chaos Theory". He said, "I'm the bad guy. I'm not really a good guy in Game either...Kind of two bad-guy roles for the holidays for me."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent