Milo Ventimiglia to Play in 'Game' and 'Chaos Theory'
Milo Ventimiglia is involved in the production of Gerard Butler's new movie as well as Ryan Reynolds' romantic comedy movie. According to Entertainment Weekly, the 'Heroes' star has revealed that he is to star in "Game" and "Chaos Theory".
To EW.com, Ventimiglia talked about his new project saying, "I'm doing two features before Christmas. One is called Game, and that's with Gerard Butler and Amber Valletta. It's written and directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, the same guys who did Pathology, the movie I have coming out in the spring...And then I'm doing an independent film called Chaos Theory about a guy who leads a very organized life, and someone comes into that life and just sets a downward spiral in motion."
In the interview, the former 'Gilmore Girls' star described his character in the Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor's thriller as someone 'that's not necessarily in control of himself'. Further, the 30-year-old television star also opened up about the character he played in "Chaos Theory". He said, "I'm the bad guy. I'm not really a good guy in Game either...Kind of two bad-guy roles for the holidays for me."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics