Milo Ventimiglia to Play in 'Game' and 'Chaos Theory'
Milo Ventimiglia is involved in the production of Gerard Butler's new movie as well as Ryan Reynolds' romantic comedy movie. According to Entertainment Weekly, the 'Heroes' star has revealed that he is to star in "Game" and "Chaos Theory".
To EW.com, Ventimiglia talked about his new project saying, "I'm doing two features before Christmas. One is called Game, and that's with Gerard Butler and Amber Valletta. It's written and directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, the same guys who did Pathology, the movie I have coming out in the spring...And then I'm doing an independent film called Chaos Theory about a guy who leads a very organized life, and someone comes into that life and just sets a downward spiral in motion."
In the interview, the former 'Gilmore Girls' star described his character in the Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor's thriller as someone 'that's not necessarily in control of himself'. Further, the 30-year-old television star also opened up about the character he played in "Chaos Theory". He said, "I'm the bad guy. I'm not really a good guy in Game either...Kind of two bad-guy roles for the holidays for me."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones