Milo Ventimiglia to Play in 'Game' and 'Chaos Theory'
Milo Ventimiglia is involved in the production of Gerard Butler's new movie as well as Ryan Reynolds' romantic comedy movie. According to Entertainment Weekly, the 'Heroes' star has revealed that he is to star in "Game" and "Chaos Theory".
To EW.com, Ventimiglia talked about his new project saying, "I'm doing two features before Christmas. One is called Game, and that's with Gerard Butler and Amber Valletta. It's written and directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, the same guys who did Pathology, the movie I have coming out in the spring...And then I'm doing an independent film called Chaos Theory about a guy who leads a very organized life, and someone comes into that life and just sets a downward spiral in motion."
In the interview, the former 'Gilmore Girls' star described his character in the Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor's thriller as someone 'that's not necessarily in control of himself'. Further, the 30-year-old television star also opened up about the character he played in "Chaos Theory". He said, "I'm the bad guy. I'm not really a good guy in Game either...Kind of two bad-guy roles for the holidays for me."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande