2007 Satellite Awards TV Winners Unveiled
Winners of the 12th annual Satellite Awards have been unveiled. With teen pregnancy drama "Juno" earned the most honors in the Motion Picture category, Showtime Networks' "Dexter" was the biggest winner for the TV category.
The popular drama series nabbed three awards all at once, they were Television Series, Drama; Actor in a Series Drama which went to Michael C. Hall; and Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for David Zayas.
Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning comedy-drama series "Ugly Betty" was the second best, took away two awards for the categories of Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for Vanessa Williams and Actress in a Series, Comedy or Musical for its main star America Ferrera.
BBC/Kudos Productions' "The Amazing Mrs. Pritchard", HBO/Channel 4's "Longford" and ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" were among the winners with only one award each.
Click on Satellite Awards' official site to check out the overall winners in the awards' four main categories; Motion Picture, TV, New Media, and Special Achievement.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video