2007 Satellite Awards TV Winners Unveiled
Winners of the 12th annual Satellite Awards have been unveiled. With teen pregnancy drama "Juno" earned the most honors in the Motion Picture category, Showtime Networks' "Dexter" was the biggest winner for the TV category.
The popular drama series nabbed three awards all at once, they were Television Series, Drama; Actor in a Series Drama which went to Michael C. Hall; and Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for David Zayas.
Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning comedy-drama series "Ugly Betty" was the second best, took away two awards for the categories of Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for Vanessa Williams and Actress in a Series, Comedy or Musical for its main star America Ferrera.
BBC/Kudos Productions' "The Amazing Mrs. Pritchard", HBO/Channel 4's "Longford" and ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" were among the winners with only one award each.
Click on Satellite Awards' official site to check out the overall winners in the awards' four main categories; Motion Picture, TV, New Media, and Special Achievement.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones