2007 Satellite Awards TV Winners Unveiled
Winners of the 12th annual Satellite Awards have been unveiled. With teen pregnancy drama "Juno" earned the most honors in the Motion Picture category, Showtime Networks' "Dexter" was the biggest winner for the TV category.
The popular drama series nabbed three awards all at once, they were Television Series, Drama; Actor in a Series Drama which went to Michael C. Hall; and Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for David Zayas.
Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning comedy-drama series "Ugly Betty" was the second best, took away two awards for the categories of Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for Vanessa Williams and Actress in a Series, Comedy or Musical for its main star America Ferrera.
BBC/Kudos Productions' "The Amazing Mrs. Pritchard", HBO/Channel 4's "Longford" and ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" were among the winners with only one award each.
Click on Satellite Awards' official site to check out the overall winners in the awards' four main categories; Motion Picture, TV, New Media, and Special Achievement.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video