2007 Satellite Awards TV Winners Unveiled
Winners of the 12th annual Satellite Awards have been unveiled. With teen pregnancy drama "Juno" earned the most honors in the Motion Picture category, Showtime Networks' "Dexter" was the biggest winner for the TV category.
The popular drama series nabbed three awards all at once, they were Television Series, Drama; Actor in a Series Drama which went to Michael C. Hall; and Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for David Zayas.
Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning comedy-drama series "Ugly Betty" was the second best, took away two awards for the categories of Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for Vanessa Williams and Actress in a Series, Comedy or Musical for its main star America Ferrera.
BBC/Kudos Productions' "The Amazing Mrs. Pritchard", HBO/Channel 4's "Longford" and ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" were among the winners with only one award each.
Click on Satellite Awards' official site to check out the overall winners in the awards' four main categories; Motion Picture, TV, New Media, and Special Achievement.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?