Three More for Reese Witherspoon-Starrer Four Christmases
Submitting more names into the burgeoning cast, filmmakers of "Four Christmases" have signed in three notable figures of Tim McGraw, Dwight Yoakam, and Jon Favreau to all take parts in the romantic comedy, toplined by Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn.
The Hollywood Reporter reveals that McGraw and Favreau will portray two siblings names Denver and Dallas, respectively, who take delights in tormenting their brother Brad, played by Vaughn, during the holidays. Yoakam, in the meantime, is billed as Pastor Phil, who persuades Brad and his new wife Kate (Witherspoon) to act in his church's nativity play.
Set for release during next year's holiday season, project also features the likes of Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall in the cast lineup with Seth Gordon directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Script originally was penned by Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson, but later received revisions from duo Jon Lucas and Scott Moore.
In related news, talks have surfaced that Witherspoon and Vaughn have had a clash against each other which is threatening to disrupt the filming process on the movie. The former is said to be allegedly furious when the latter refuses to adhere to her super-efficient acting methods, even at one time reportedly trying to force Vaughn into blocking out each scene and running through their lines.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media