Three More for Reese Witherspoon-Starrer Four Christmases
Submitting more names into the burgeoning cast, filmmakers of "Four Christmases" have signed in three notable figures of Tim McGraw, Dwight Yoakam, and Jon Favreau to all take parts in the romantic comedy, toplined by Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn.
The Hollywood Reporter reveals that McGraw and Favreau will portray two siblings names Denver and Dallas, respectively, who take delights in tormenting their brother Brad, played by Vaughn, during the holidays. Yoakam, in the meantime, is billed as Pastor Phil, who persuades Brad and his new wife Kate (Witherspoon) to act in his church's nativity play.
Set for release during next year's holiday season, project also features the likes of Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall in the cast lineup with Seth Gordon directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Script originally was penned by Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson, but later received revisions from duo Jon Lucas and Scott Moore.
In related news, talks have surfaced that Witherspoon and Vaughn have had a clash against each other which is threatening to disrupt the filming process on the movie. The former is said to be allegedly furious when the latter refuses to adhere to her super-efficient acting methods, even at one time reportedly trying to force Vaughn into blocking out each scene and running through their lines.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier