Three More for Reese Witherspoon-Starrer Four Christmases
Submitting more names into the burgeoning cast, filmmakers of "Four Christmases" have signed in three notable figures of Tim McGraw, Dwight Yoakam, and Jon Favreau to all take parts in the romantic comedy, toplined by Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn.
The Hollywood Reporter reveals that McGraw and Favreau will portray two siblings names Denver and Dallas, respectively, who take delights in tormenting their brother Brad, played by Vaughn, during the holidays. Yoakam, in the meantime, is billed as Pastor Phil, who persuades Brad and his new wife Kate (Witherspoon) to act in his church's nativity play.
Set for release during next year's holiday season, project also features the likes of Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall in the cast lineup with Seth Gordon directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Script originally was penned by Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson, but later received revisions from duo Jon Lucas and Scott Moore.
In related news, talks have surfaced that Witherspoon and Vaughn have had a clash against each other which is threatening to disrupt the filming process on the movie. The former is said to be allegedly furious when the latter refuses to adhere to her super-efficient acting methods, even at one time reportedly trying to force Vaughn into blocking out each scene and running through their lines.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?