Initial Dragon Ball Z On-Set Pictures Hit the Net
The first batch of photos from the Mexico City set of "Dragonball Evolution" has made way to come up online, capturing the images of Justin Chatwin, who has been billed to play leading character Goku in the project.
Head to HoyCinema to see all the on-set pictures. The movie, a live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic series "Dragon Ball" created by Akira Toriyama, is a production of 20 th Century Fox and has just picked up Emmy Rossum to play Bulma, in addition to the cast already consisting of James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, and Joon Park, among others.
In related news, it is reported that filming on the feature has taken place at the Coyoacan Campus of Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (UNITEC). Production is said to run at the location for seven days before moving to Durango state by January 2, 2008.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'