Initial Dragon Ball Z On-Set Pictures Hit the Net
The first batch of photos from the Mexico City set of "Dragonball Evolution" has made way to come up online, capturing the images of Justin Chatwin, who has been billed to play leading character Goku in the project.
Head to HoyCinema to see all the on-set pictures. The movie, a live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic series "Dragon Ball" created by Akira Toriyama, is a production of 20 th Century Fox and has just picked up Emmy Rossum to play Bulma, in addition to the cast already consisting of James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, and Joon Park, among others.
In related news, it is reported that filming on the feature has taken place at the Coyoacan Campus of Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (UNITEC). Production is said to run at the location for seven days before moving to Durango state by January 2, 2008.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'