Initial Dragon Ball Z On-Set Pictures Hit the Net
The first batch of photos from the Mexico City set of "Dragonball Evolution" has made way to come up online, capturing the images of Justin Chatwin, who has been billed to play leading character Goku in the project.
Head to HoyCinema to see all the on-set pictures. The movie, a live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic series "Dragon Ball" created by Akira Toriyama, is a production of 20 th Century Fox and has just picked up Emmy Rossum to play Bulma, in addition to the cast already consisting of James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, and Joon Park, among others.
In related news, it is reported that filming on the feature has taken place at the Coyoacan Campus of Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (UNITEC). Production is said to run at the location for seven days before moving to Durango state by January 2, 2008.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video