Initial Dragon Ball Z On-Set Pictures Hit the Net
The first batch of photos from the Mexico City set of "Dragonball Evolution" has made way to come up online, capturing the images of Justin Chatwin, who has been billed to play leading character Goku in the project.
Head to HoyCinema to see all the on-set pictures. The movie, a live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic series "Dragon Ball" created by Akira Toriyama, is a production of 20 th Century Fox and has just picked up Emmy Rossum to play Bulma, in addition to the cast already consisting of James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, and Joon Park, among others.
In related news, it is reported that filming on the feature has taken place at the Coyoacan Campus of Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (UNITEC). Production is said to run at the location for seven days before moving to Durango state by January 2, 2008.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards