Initial Dragon Ball Z On-Set Pictures Hit the Net
The first batch of photos from the Mexico City set of "Dragonball Evolution" has made way to come up online, capturing the images of Justin Chatwin, who has been billed to play leading character Goku in the project.
Head to HoyCinema to see all the on-set pictures. The movie, a live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic series "Dragon Ball" created by Akira Toriyama, is a production of 20 th Century Fox and has just picked up Emmy Rossum to play Bulma, in addition to the cast already consisting of James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, and Joon Park, among others.
In related news, it is reported that filming on the feature has taken place at the Coyoacan Campus of Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (UNITEC). Production is said to run at the location for seven days before moving to Durango state by January 2, 2008.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son