Jennifer Love Hewit Pregnant?!
Has recently been heavily criticized due to her curvier figure, Jennifer Love Hewitt sparks another major media headlines now that she's been reported carrying a bun in the oven.
The 28-years-old actress is reportedly expecting her first baby with actor fiance Ross McCall. She's due to give birth by June next year.
"Jennifer was shocked, but at the same time she was ecstatic with the news. It wasn't planned, but now that it's happened Jennifer and Ross are both very happy," an unnamed source revealed.
According to the clevelandleader.com, Hewitt "discovered that she was pregnant in November, about a week before Thanksgiving" that was "around the same time that McCall proposed to her."
No confirmation from Hewitt's camp yet concerning the pregnancy report.
Hewitt has publicly defended her curvier figure, which has been criticized by bloggers after she was photographed by paparazzi put on a few pounds while celebrated her engagement to McCall having a romantic holiday in Hawaii. "Size two is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size zero doesn't make you beautiful. I know what I look like and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body," the movie beauty said in a statement.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her