Jennifer Love Hewit Pregnant?!
Has recently been heavily criticized due to her curvier figure, Jennifer Love Hewitt sparks another major media headlines now that she's been reported carrying a bun in the oven.
The 28-years-old actress is reportedly expecting her first baby with actor fiance Ross McCall. She's due to give birth by June next year.
"Jennifer was shocked, but at the same time she was ecstatic with the news. It wasn't planned, but now that it's happened Jennifer and Ross are both very happy," an unnamed source revealed.
According to the clevelandleader.com, Hewitt "discovered that she was pregnant in November, about a week before Thanksgiving" that was "around the same time that McCall proposed to her."
No confirmation from Hewitt's camp yet concerning the pregnancy report.
Hewitt has publicly defended her curvier figure, which has been criticized by bloggers after she was photographed by paparazzi put on a few pounds while celebrated her engagement to McCall having a romantic holiday in Hawaii. "Size two is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size zero doesn't make you beautiful. I know what I look like and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body," the movie beauty said in a statement.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'