Jennifer Love Hewit Pregnant?!
Has recently been heavily criticized due to her curvier figure, Jennifer Love Hewitt sparks another major media headlines now that she's been reported carrying a bun in the oven.
The 28-years-old actress is reportedly expecting her first baby with actor fiance Ross McCall. She's due to give birth by June next year.
"Jennifer was shocked, but at the same time she was ecstatic with the news. It wasn't planned, but now that it's happened Jennifer and Ross are both very happy," an unnamed source revealed.
According to the clevelandleader.com, Hewitt "discovered that she was pregnant in November, about a week before Thanksgiving" that was "around the same time that McCall proposed to her."
No confirmation from Hewitt's camp yet concerning the pregnancy report.
Hewitt has publicly defended her curvier figure, which has been criticized by bloggers after she was photographed by paparazzi put on a few pounds while celebrated her engagement to McCall having a romantic holiday in Hawaii. "Size two is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size zero doesn't make you beautiful. I know what I look like and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body," the movie beauty said in a statement.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding