LiLo's New Beau, Spencer Guilburt, Talks to the Press
Has just been introduced by Lindsay Lohan as her new boyfriend, less than a month after she split from snowboarder beau Riley Giles, Spencer Guilburt starts to talk about his famous girlfriend.
Sat down for an exclusive interview with Pagesix.com, LiLo's new man admitted to have met the actress-singer through mutual friends, seen her "a lot since she's been home" and is expecting "to see me with her more."
Unlike Lindsay who openly introduced him to friends as her "new boyfriend", Spencer tend to play it coy when being asked about the status of their relationship, saying "If I'm dating Lindsay, Lindsay will let you know. It will come out soon enough."
On how Lindsay was coping with life in LA following her recent rehab stay, Spencer said "She's doing great now. [Booze], it's not a big deal of mine. I'm not a substance user. It's good that I'm around her to kind of help."
Lindsay and Spencer were first spotted together having dinner at Il Sole on December 7 during which she was caught kissing him.
Lindsay dumped Giles, whom she met during her rehab treatment at Cirque Lodge, Utah in August, early this month. E! News claimed Lindsay told the 25-years-old snowboarder she wanted a break so she could focus on her life and career.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC