LiLo's New Beau, Spencer Guilburt, Talks to the Press
Has just been introduced by Lindsay Lohan as her new boyfriend, less than a month after she split from snowboarder beau Riley Giles, Spencer Guilburt starts to talk about his famous girlfriend.
Sat down for an exclusive interview with Pagesix.com, LiLo's new man admitted to have met the actress-singer through mutual friends, seen her "a lot since she's been home" and is expecting "to see me with her more."
Unlike Lindsay who openly introduced him to friends as her "new boyfriend", Spencer tend to play it coy when being asked about the status of their relationship, saying "If I'm dating Lindsay, Lindsay will let you know. It will come out soon enough."
On how Lindsay was coping with life in LA following her recent rehab stay, Spencer said "She's doing great now. [Booze], it's not a big deal of mine. I'm not a substance user. It's good that I'm around her to kind of help."
Lindsay and Spencer were first spotted together having dinner at Il Sole on December 7 during which she was caught kissing him.
Lindsay dumped Giles, whom she met during her rehab treatment at Cirque Lodge, Utah in August, early this month. E! News claimed Lindsay told the 25-years-old snowboarder she wanted a break so she could focus on her life and career.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding