Simon Cowell May Fire Sharon Osbourne From X Factor
Judge Sharon Osbourne may not come back to British talent show X Factor next season after she pissed creator Simon Cowell with her behavior. The wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne launched a verbal attack to fellow judge Dannii Minogue and disappointed Cowell.
"I will sit down with Sharon after the final and discuss things then," Cowell said. "We have got three acts who have the biggest night of their lives ahead of them, that is all I am worried about right now." Sharon allegedly only got her contract renewed the week before she said Dannii is only a judge "because of her looks".
Last week, Sharon told BBC TV's The Graham Norton Show, "She [Dannii] knows she's there because of her looks, not because of her contribution to the music industry." This, reportedly, is a statement stemming from Dannii's failure to get her new singles from album 'Club Disco' in the Top 20.
Cowell also issued an earlier statement regarding the incident saying, "You see a grown-up Sharon behaving like this in public. I think it's wrong. Certain things should be done behind closed doors - the limelight shouldn't be taken from the contestants. I wish Sharon would ask my advice before she does things instead of trying to deal with it herself."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance