Simon Cowell May Fire Sharon Osbourne From X Factor
Judge Sharon Osbourne may not come back to British talent show X Factor next season after she pissed creator Simon Cowell with her behavior. The wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne launched a verbal attack to fellow judge Dannii Minogue and disappointed Cowell.
"I will sit down with Sharon after the final and discuss things then," Cowell said. "We have got three acts who have the biggest night of their lives ahead of them, that is all I am worried about right now." Sharon allegedly only got her contract renewed the week before she said Dannii is only a judge "because of her looks".
Last week, Sharon told BBC TV's The Graham Norton Show, "She [Dannii] knows she's there because of her looks, not because of her contribution to the music industry." This, reportedly, is a statement stemming from Dannii's failure to get her new singles from album 'Club Disco' in the Top 20.
Cowell also issued an earlier statement regarding the incident saying, "You see a grown-up Sharon behaving like this in public. I think it's wrong. Certain things should be done behind closed doors - the limelight shouldn't be taken from the contestants. I wish Sharon would ask my advice before she does things instead of trying to deal with it herself."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'