Simon Cowell May Fire Sharon Osbourne From X Factor
Judge Sharon Osbourne may not come back to British talent show X Factor next season after she pissed creator Simon Cowell with her behavior. The wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne launched a verbal attack to fellow judge Dannii Minogue and disappointed Cowell.
"I will sit down with Sharon after the final and discuss things then," Cowell said. "We have got three acts who have the biggest night of their lives ahead of them, that is all I am worried about right now." Sharon allegedly only got her contract renewed the week before she said Dannii is only a judge "because of her looks".
Last week, Sharon told BBC TV's The Graham Norton Show, "She [Dannii] knows she's there because of her looks, not because of her contribution to the music industry." This, reportedly, is a statement stemming from Dannii's failure to get her new singles from album 'Club Disco' in the Top 20.
Cowell also issued an earlier statement regarding the incident saying, "You see a grown-up Sharon behaving like this in public. I think it's wrong. Certain things should be done behind closed doors - the limelight shouldn't be taken from the contestants. I wish Sharon would ask my advice before she does things instead of trying to deal with it herself."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri