Emmy Rossum Joins 'Dragon Ball Z'
Emmy Rossum, the actress of "Poseidon", "Mystic River" and "The Day After Tomorrow", has come to agreement with 20th Century Fox to star in their new movie. According to Variety, the "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" star has signed to join the cast of "Dragonball Evolution" as Bulma, a scientist and inventor whose father's Dragon Ball is stolen by the villain, Piccolo.
Further, more cast members have also been signed for the Japanese manga adaptation. In the first place, Eriko Tamura, the popular Japanese actress who depicted Yaeko in popular TV series "Heroes", will play the character of Mai. At the same time, it was reported that Joon Park, a member of Korean pop band 'G.O.D.' and actor in "Speed Racer", will star as Yamcha, originally known as Yamucha who is a thief turned to Z Fighter.
Rossum, Tamura and Park will join Justin Chatwin and James Marsters who earlier have signed in with the action fantasy movie. Meanwhile, the movie which is produced by Stephen Chow, the mastermind behind "Kung Fu Hustle" and "Shaolin Soccer", and is helmed by the director of "Final Destination", James Wong, will be shot in Mexico and Los Angeles. It is expected to be released on August 15, 2008.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video