Emmy Rossum Joins 'Dragon Ball Z'
Emmy Rossum, the actress of "Poseidon", "Mystic River" and "The Day After Tomorrow", has come to agreement with 20th Century Fox to star in their new movie. According to Variety, the "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" star has signed to join the cast of "Dragonball Evolution" as Bulma, a scientist and inventor whose father's Dragon Ball is stolen by the villain, Piccolo.
Further, more cast members have also been signed for the Japanese manga adaptation. In the first place, Eriko Tamura, the popular Japanese actress who depicted Yaeko in popular TV series "Heroes", will play the character of Mai. At the same time, it was reported that Joon Park, a member of Korean pop band 'G.O.D.' and actor in "Speed Racer", will star as Yamcha, originally known as Yamucha who is a thief turned to Z Fighter.
Rossum, Tamura and Park will join Justin Chatwin and James Marsters who earlier have signed in with the action fantasy movie. Meanwhile, the movie which is produced by Stephen Chow, the mastermind behind "Kung Fu Hustle" and "Shaolin Soccer", and is helmed by the director of "Final Destination", James Wong, will be shot in Mexico and Los Angeles. It is expected to be released on August 15, 2008.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist