Emmy Rossum Joins 'Dragon Ball Z'
Emmy Rossum, the actress of "Poseidon", "Mystic River" and "The Day After Tomorrow", has come to agreement with 20th Century Fox to star in their new movie. According to Variety, the "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" star has signed to join the cast of "Dragonball Evolution" as Bulma, a scientist and inventor whose father's Dragon Ball is stolen by the villain, Piccolo.
Further, more cast members have also been signed for the Japanese manga adaptation. In the first place, Eriko Tamura, the popular Japanese actress who depicted Yaeko in popular TV series "Heroes", will play the character of Mai. At the same time, it was reported that Joon Park, a member of Korean pop band 'G.O.D.' and actor in "Speed Racer", will star as Yamcha, originally known as Yamucha who is a thief turned to Z Fighter.
Rossum, Tamura and Park will join Justin Chatwin and James Marsters who earlier have signed in with the action fantasy movie. Meanwhile, the movie which is produced by Stephen Chow, the mastermind behind "Kung Fu Hustle" and "Shaolin Soccer", and is helmed by the director of "Final Destination", James Wong, will be shot in Mexico and Los Angeles. It is expected to be released on August 15, 2008.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones