Emmy Rossum Joins 'Dragon Ball Z'
Emmy Rossum, the actress of "Poseidon", "Mystic River" and "The Day After Tomorrow", has come to agreement with 20th Century Fox to star in their new movie. According to Variety, the "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" star has signed to join the cast of "Dragonball Evolution" as Bulma, a scientist and inventor whose father's Dragon Ball is stolen by the villain, Piccolo.
Further, more cast members have also been signed for the Japanese manga adaptation. In the first place, Eriko Tamura, the popular Japanese actress who depicted Yaeko in popular TV series "Heroes", will play the character of Mai. At the same time, it was reported that Joon Park, a member of Korean pop band 'G.O.D.' and actor in "Speed Racer", will star as Yamcha, originally known as Yamucha who is a thief turned to Z Fighter.
Rossum, Tamura and Park will join Justin Chatwin and James Marsters who earlier have signed in with the action fantasy movie. Meanwhile, the movie which is produced by Stephen Chow, the mastermind behind "Kung Fu Hustle" and "Shaolin Soccer", and is helmed by the director of "Final Destination", James Wong, will be shot in Mexico and Los Angeles. It is expected to be released on August 15, 2008.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly