Emmy Rossum Joins 'Dragon Ball Z'
Emmy Rossum, the actress of "Poseidon", "Mystic River" and "The Day After Tomorrow", has come to agreement with 20th Century Fox to star in their new movie. According to Variety, the "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" star has signed to join the cast of "Dragonball Evolution" as Bulma, a scientist and inventor whose father's Dragon Ball is stolen by the villain, Piccolo.
Further, more cast members have also been signed for the Japanese manga adaptation. In the first place, Eriko Tamura, the popular Japanese actress who depicted Yaeko in popular TV series "Heroes", will play the character of Mai. At the same time, it was reported that Joon Park, a member of Korean pop band 'G.O.D.' and actor in "Speed Racer", will star as Yamcha, originally known as Yamucha who is a thief turned to Z Fighter.
Rossum, Tamura and Park will join Justin Chatwin and James Marsters who earlier have signed in with the action fantasy movie. Meanwhile, the movie which is produced by Stephen Chow, the mastermind behind "Kung Fu Hustle" and "Shaolin Soccer", and is helmed by the director of "Final Destination", James Wong, will be shot in Mexico and Los Angeles. It is expected to be released on August 15, 2008.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed