Pete Doherty to Expose Details About His Drug-Fueled Romance with Kate Moss in a New TV Documentary
Probably needing more money, Pete Doherty knows how to earn much and fast that is by revealing the intimate details about his drug-fueled romance with former girlfriend Kate Moss in a new TV documentary.
The troubled rocker is said to be in talks with a British channel to start a new program, which will be focused on his relationship with the supermodel. The project reportedly worth $100,000.
"He has promised it will be a no-holds barred chat. Producers are hoping he'll let them use a lot of film he and Kate shot on camcorders," a source told British newspaper The Sunday People. "Some of it is really raunchy stuff Kate believed would never be seen by anyone else. She'll be furious and feel massively betrayed. There could be a big legal battle over it."
Doherty has long been romantically linked with Moss. The pair once got engaged before then broke up in July after the Babyshambles rocker was alleged to have cheated on her with a mystery brunette. She has since then began dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'