Pete Doherty to Expose Details About His Drug-Fueled Romance with Kate Moss in a New TV Documentary
Probably needing more money, Pete Doherty knows how to earn much and fast that is by revealing the intimate details about his drug-fueled romance with former girlfriend Kate Moss in a new TV documentary.
The troubled rocker is said to be in talks with a British channel to start a new program, which will be focused on his relationship with the supermodel. The project reportedly worth $100,000.
"He has promised it will be a no-holds barred chat. Producers are hoping he'll let them use a lot of film he and Kate shot on camcorders," a source told British newspaper The Sunday People. "Some of it is really raunchy stuff Kate believed would never be seen by anyone else. She'll be furious and feel massively betrayed. There could be a big legal battle over it."
Doherty has long been romantically linked with Moss. The pair once got engaged before then broke up in July after the Babyshambles rocker was alleged to have cheated on her with a mystery brunette. She has since then began dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'