Pete Doherty to Expose Details About His Drug-Fueled Romance with Kate Moss in a New TV Documentary
Probably needing more money, Pete Doherty knows how to earn much and fast that is by revealing the intimate details about his drug-fueled romance with former girlfriend Kate Moss in a new TV documentary.
The troubled rocker is said to be in talks with a British channel to start a new program, which will be focused on his relationship with the supermodel. The project reportedly worth $100,000.
"He has promised it will be a no-holds barred chat. Producers are hoping he'll let them use a lot of film he and Kate shot on camcorders," a source told British newspaper The Sunday People. "Some of it is really raunchy stuff Kate believed would never be seen by anyone else. She'll be furious and feel massively betrayed. There could be a big legal battle over it."
Doherty has long been romantically linked with Moss. The pair once got engaged before then broke up in July after the Babyshambles rocker was alleged to have cheated on her with a mystery brunette. She has since then began dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian