Pete Doherty to Expose Details About His Drug-Fueled Romance with Kate Moss in a New TV Documentary
Probably needing more money, Pete Doherty knows how to earn much and fast that is by revealing the intimate details about his drug-fueled romance with former girlfriend Kate Moss in a new TV documentary.
The troubled rocker is said to be in talks with a British channel to start a new program, which will be focused on his relationship with the supermodel. The project reportedly worth $100,000.
"He has promised it will be a no-holds barred chat. Producers are hoping he'll let them use a lot of film he and Kate shot on camcorders," a source told British newspaper The Sunday People. "Some of it is really raunchy stuff Kate believed would never be seen by anyone else. She'll be furious and feel massively betrayed. There could be a big legal battle over it."
Doherty has long been romantically linked with Moss. The pair once got engaged before then broke up in July after the Babyshambles rocker was alleged to have cheated on her with a mystery brunette. She has since then began dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci