Helena Bonham Carter Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Helena Bonham Carter gave birth to a baby girl Saturday, December 15.
No further details being made public on the newborn baby except that she was born in London late that day.
Helena's representative told People, the actress and her film director fiance Tim Burton "are absolutely delighted they have a daughter" adding that "It's a lovely Christmas present for the family."
The newborn baby girl is Helena and Burton's second child. The pair already have one son together, Billy-Ray Burton, born on October 4, 2003.
Helena and Burton first met while filming the 2001 flick "Planet of the Apes" and she has appeared in all of his subsequent films, naming some are "Corpse Bride," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and "Big Fish."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'