Helena Bonham Carter Gave Birth to a Baby Girl
Helena Bonham Carter gave birth to a baby girl Saturday, December 15.
No further details being made public on the newborn baby except that she was born in London late that day.
Helena's representative told People, the actress and her film director fiance Tim Burton "are absolutely delighted they have a daughter" adding that "It's a lovely Christmas present for the family."
The newborn baby girl is Helena and Burton's second child. The pair already have one son together, Billy-Ray Burton, born on October 4, 2003.
Helena and Burton first met while filming the 2001 flick "Planet of the Apes" and she has appeared in all of his subsequent films, naming some are "Corpse Bride," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and "Big Fish."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters