Jennifer Hudson Revived Her Relationship with Childhood Sweetheart James Peyton
Jennifer Hudson is back with her childhood sweetheart, James Peyton.
The American Idol star has revived her relationship with Peyton a month after she traded him in for football player Kerry Rhodes.
A friend close to Hudson told the National Enquirer, "Jennifer was so caught up in her own success, rising from American Idol finalist to winning an Academy Award for Dreamgirls, that she had to leave James behind. Her family and friends thought she was making a mistake. James had been wonderful to her and it was not right to put him on the backburner after she had made it big. They discovered the spark was still there and soon they were back together."
Hudson and Peyton, a maintenance engineer, have been dating since 1999. They both hail from Chicago.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay