Jennifer Hudson Revived Her Relationship with Childhood Sweetheart James Peyton
Jennifer Hudson is back with her childhood sweetheart, James Peyton.
The American Idol star has revived her relationship with Peyton a month after she traded him in for football player Kerry Rhodes.
A friend close to Hudson told the National Enquirer, "Jennifer was so caught up in her own success, rising from American Idol finalist to winning an Academy Award for Dreamgirls, that she had to leave James behind. Her family and friends thought she was making a mistake. James had been wonderful to her and it was not right to put him on the backburner after she had made it big. They discovered the spark was still there and soon they were back together."
Hudson and Peyton, a maintenance engineer, have been dating since 1999. They both hail from Chicago.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding