Jennifer Hudson Revived Her Relationship with Childhood Sweetheart James Peyton
Jennifer Hudson is back with her childhood sweetheart, James Peyton.
The American Idol star has revived her relationship with Peyton a month after she traded him in for football player Kerry Rhodes.
A friend close to Hudson told the National Enquirer, "Jennifer was so caught up in her own success, rising from American Idol finalist to winning an Academy Award for Dreamgirls, that she had to leave James behind. Her family and friends thought she was making a mistake. James had been wonderful to her and it was not right to put him on the backburner after she had made it big. They discovered the spark was still there and soon they were back together."
Hudson and Peyton, a maintenance engineer, have been dating since 1999. They both hail from Chicago.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?