Jennifer Hudson Revived Her Relationship with Childhood Sweetheart James Peyton
Jennifer Hudson is back with her childhood sweetheart, James Peyton.
The American Idol star has revived her relationship with Peyton a month after she traded him in for football player Kerry Rhodes.
A friend close to Hudson told the National Enquirer, "Jennifer was so caught up in her own success, rising from American Idol finalist to winning an Academy Award for Dreamgirls, that she had to leave James behind. Her family and friends thought she was making a mistake. James had been wonderful to her and it was not right to put him on the backburner after she had made it big. They discovered the spark was still there and soon they were back together."
Hudson and Peyton, a maintenance engineer, have been dating since 1999. They both hail from Chicago.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!