Jennifer Hudson Revived Her Relationship with Childhood Sweetheart James Peyton
Jennifer Hudson is back with her childhood sweetheart, James Peyton.
The American Idol star has revived her relationship with Peyton a month after she traded him in for football player Kerry Rhodes.
A friend close to Hudson told the National Enquirer, "Jennifer was so caught up in her own success, rising from American Idol finalist to winning an Academy Award for Dreamgirls, that she had to leave James behind. Her family and friends thought she was making a mistake. James had been wonderful to her and it was not right to put him on the backburner after she had made it big. They discovered the spark was still there and soon they were back together."
Hudson and Peyton, a maintenance engineer, have been dating since 1999. They both hail from Chicago.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet