No More Place for Robbie Williams in Take That
For once and for all, the four members of Take That have made it clear that Robbie Williams will never join them in the reunion. They may have offered him the chance in the past, but the door has been closed for the last time.
Speaking to The Big Issue, Gary Barlow said, "I think, when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here." Other member Mark Owen added that there were talks to include him in the reunion but "he had other commitments - he had to walk his dog that day".
The quartet made their successful comeback in 2005 with their album 'Beautiful World' and The Ultimate Tour the year after. Williams meanwhile, released a much-criticized 'Rudebox' in 2006 and is in attempt to revive his pop career with an eight album through his reunion with producer Guy Chambers.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame