No More Place for Robbie Williams in Take That
For once and for all, the four members of Take That have made it clear that Robbie Williams will never join them in the reunion. They may have offered him the chance in the past, but the door has been closed for the last time.
Speaking to The Big Issue, Gary Barlow said, "I think, when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here." Other member Mark Owen added that there were talks to include him in the reunion but "he had other commitments - he had to walk his dog that day".
The quartet made their successful comeback in 2005 with their album 'Beautiful World' and The Ultimate Tour the year after. Williams meanwhile, released a much-criticized 'Rudebox' in 2006 and is in attempt to revive his pop career with an eight album through his reunion with producer Guy Chambers.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed