No More Place for Robbie Williams in Take That
For once and for all, the four members of Take That have made it clear that Robbie Williams will never join them in the reunion. They may have offered him the chance in the past, but the door has been closed for the last time.
Speaking to The Big Issue, Gary Barlow said, "I think, when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here." Other member Mark Owen added that there were talks to include him in the reunion but "he had other commitments - he had to walk his dog that day".
The quartet made their successful comeback in 2005 with their album 'Beautiful World' and The Ultimate Tour the year after. Williams meanwhile, released a much-criticized 'Rudebox' in 2006 and is in attempt to revive his pop career with an eight album through his reunion with producer Guy Chambers.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video