No More Place for Robbie Williams in Take That
For once and for all, the four members of Take That have made it clear that Robbie Williams will never join them in the reunion. They may have offered him the chance in the past, but the door has been closed for the last time.
Speaking to The Big Issue, Gary Barlow said, "I think, when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here." Other member Mark Owen added that there were talks to include him in the reunion but "he had other commitments - he had to walk his dog that day".
The quartet made their successful comeback in 2005 with their album 'Beautiful World' and The Ultimate Tour the year after. Williams meanwhile, released a much-criticized 'Rudebox' in 2006 and is in attempt to revive his pop career with an eight album through his reunion with producer Guy Chambers.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season