No More Place for Robbie Williams in Take That
For once and for all, the four members of Take That have made it clear that Robbie Williams will never join them in the reunion. They may have offered him the chance in the past, but the door has been closed for the last time.
Speaking to The Big Issue, Gary Barlow said, "I think, when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here." Other member Mark Owen added that there were talks to include him in the reunion but "he had other commitments - he had to walk his dog that day".
The quartet made their successful comeback in 2005 with their album 'Beautiful World' and The Ultimate Tour the year after. Williams meanwhile, released a much-criticized 'Rudebox' in 2006 and is in attempt to revive his pop career with an eight album through his reunion with producer Guy Chambers.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage