On-Off Couple Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Rekindle Their Romance
Rumors are heating up that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have rekindled their on-off romance.
Aniston and Vaughn, who're doing a pretty good job keeping the gossip guessing on their love life, have never been photographed together so far, but multiple sources are giving details on the fact that they are back on.
"Jennifer was dressed down in a simple black shirt, blue jeans and minimal makeup (when she) arrived at the Terrace Cafe of West Hollywood's Sunset Tower Hotel with a woman and two men in tow. To diners at the poolside restaurant, it looked like Jen was about to enjoy a night out with a group of her pals, that is, until ex-boyfriend, Vince Vaughn, showed up and joined them," an onlooker told weekly entertainment magazine The Sun.
Still according to Star, Aniston initially kept her distance and seemed reluctant to attract attention to the fact that they were both at the same table. "She was obviously thrilled to see him. She giggled quietly at his jokes," a fellow diner said. "She suddenly darted around the table, sat in his lap, and gave him a big kiss."
Following the dinner, the pair were seen "climbed into the car," an on looker revealed adding that "Jen was smiling and waving" as the two drove off together.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers