On-Off Couple Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Rekindle Their Romance
Rumors are heating up that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have rekindled their on-off romance.
Aniston and Vaughn, who're doing a pretty good job keeping the gossip guessing on their love life, have never been photographed together so far, but multiple sources are giving details on the fact that they are back on.
"Jennifer was dressed down in a simple black shirt, blue jeans and minimal makeup (when she) arrived at the Terrace Cafe of West Hollywood's Sunset Tower Hotel with a woman and two men in tow. To diners at the poolside restaurant, it looked like Jen was about to enjoy a night out with a group of her pals, that is, until ex-boyfriend, Vince Vaughn, showed up and joined them," an onlooker told weekly entertainment magazine The Sun.
Still according to Star, Aniston initially kept her distance and seemed reluctant to attract attention to the fact that they were both at the same table. "She was obviously thrilled to see him. She giggled quietly at his jokes," a fellow diner said. "She suddenly darted around the table, sat in his lap, and gave him a big kiss."
Following the dinner, the pair were seen "climbed into the car," an on looker revealed adding that "Jen was smiling and waving" as the two drove off together.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture