On-Off Couple Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Rekindle Their Romance
Rumors are heating up that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have rekindled their on-off romance.
Aniston and Vaughn, who're doing a pretty good job keeping the gossip guessing on their love life, have never been photographed together so far, but multiple sources are giving details on the fact that they are back on.
"Jennifer was dressed down in a simple black shirt, blue jeans and minimal makeup (when she) arrived at the Terrace Cafe of West Hollywood's Sunset Tower Hotel with a woman and two men in tow. To diners at the poolside restaurant, it looked like Jen was about to enjoy a night out with a group of her pals, that is, until ex-boyfriend, Vince Vaughn, showed up and joined them," an onlooker told weekly entertainment magazine The Sun.
Still according to Star, Aniston initially kept her distance and seemed reluctant to attract attention to the fact that they were both at the same table. "She was obviously thrilled to see him. She giggled quietly at his jokes," a fellow diner said. "She suddenly darted around the table, sat in his lap, and gave him a big kiss."
Following the dinner, the pair were seen "climbed into the car," an on looker revealed adding that "Jen was smiling and waving" as the two drove off together.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns