Amy Winehouse Planning to Have Massive Christmas Blow-Out Before Heading to Rehab
Becoming one of the big nominees for the highly anticipated 50th annual Grammy Awards, with 6 nods all at once, has led Amy Winehouse to such realization that heroin, alcohol, and cigarette are bad for her health. Intending a sober appearance on the prestigious award show, the troubled singer has vowed to check into rehab.
Reportedly wants to be fit enough for the Grammy Awards, to be held at Los Angeles' Staples Center on February 10 next year, Amy has been planning to embark on a one-week rehab and detox course in Israel next month.
Notwithstanding with the vow to get her life back on track, Amy whose husband Blake Fielder-Civil is currently locked up in London's Pentonville prison on charges of perverting the course of justice, is keen to have a Christmas binge, followed by a party at her new flat in Bow, East London.
"Amy has agreed she will sort her life out in the new year. But she's going to throw a party over Christmas - which will probably be a messy affair," a friend of her told The Sun. "Things have got worse for Amy since Blake was jailed. She's been taking more drugs than ever. It's become like having a cup of tea. But she wants to give the performance of her life in LA."
Amy, who has a highly publicized history of cocaine and heroin use, suffered a drug overdose in August and briefly attended a rehab center in Essex.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie