The Dark Knight's Trailer Leaked Online
The trailer of Batman's new movie, "The Dark Knight", has leaked to the Internet following the screening of its first trailer on the theatrical premiere of "I Am Legend". Most of the scenes from the trailer showed the dazzling effects and the action scenes of the movie.
The trailer also showcases Batman riding his Batpod through the streets of Gotham and smirking Joker in custody. Additionally, it shows Heath Ledger for the first time as the psychopathic clown. At the same time, it also gave out first glimpses of Rachel Dawes, Alfred Pennyworth, Lieutenant James Gordon and Lucius Fox's characters played by Maggie Gyllenhaal, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman respectively.
Despite the fact that a pirated trailer has been circulated on the net, Warner Bros. Pictures won't release the official online trailer on the weekend. However, the studio that produced the action adventure movie has given out confirmation that they will release it on Monday, December 17. They also noted down that it will be in multiple format. Meanwhile, the Christopher Nolan's film is going to be released on July 18, 2008.
The footage from the leaking trailer of "The Dark Knight":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie