The Dark Knight's Trailer Leaked Online
The trailer of Batman's new movie, "The Dark Knight", has leaked to the Internet following the screening of its first trailer on the theatrical premiere of "I Am Legend". Most of the scenes from the trailer showed the dazzling effects and the action scenes of the movie.
The trailer also showcases Batman riding his Batpod through the streets of Gotham and smirking Joker in custody. Additionally, it shows Heath Ledger for the first time as the psychopathic clown. At the same time, it also gave out first glimpses of Rachel Dawes, Alfred Pennyworth, Lieutenant James Gordon and Lucius Fox's characters played by Maggie Gyllenhaal, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman respectively.
Despite the fact that a pirated trailer has been circulated on the net, Warner Bros. Pictures won't release the official online trailer on the weekend. However, the studio that produced the action adventure movie has given out confirmation that they will release it on Monday, December 17. They also noted down that it will be in multiple format. Meanwhile, the Christopher Nolan's film is going to be released on July 18, 2008.
The footage from the leaking trailer of "The Dark Knight":
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle