Mario Launches the Work of Third Album
While his mind is still full of new ideas, Mario is planning to work on his third album and release it next summer. The R'n'B singer revealed to Billboard.com that he will hit the studio at the end of January and work with producers that is no more than four.
His creative juice has produced 70 songs that altogether were narrowed down to 12 for his recently released album 'GO'. "You can imagine how many different concepts and things I had," Mario said. "But there's really even more than that, 'cause I'm gonna start recording, like, (at) the end of January."
While 'GO' is backed up by a number of strong producers like Mr. Collipark, Akon, Timbaland, Polow Da Don, Stargate and many more, Mario would like this new album to have less people behind the panel. "Maybe two or three, but no more than four," the 21-year-old said.
Mario also revealed his plan for 2008 to Billboard, saying that a tour to support 'GO' will start either in February or March and a couple or more films "in between albums" will be sneaked within his hectic schedule.
Mario will drop the third single from 'GO' called 'Music for Love' in late January. He just premiered a music video for his track 'Do Right' which according to reports is dedicated to his heroin-addict mother.
More Mario News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special