Mario Launches the Work of Third Album
While his mind is still full of new ideas, Mario is planning to work on his third album and release it next summer. The R'n'B singer revealed to Billboard.com that he will hit the studio at the end of January and work with producers that is no more than four.
His creative juice has produced 70 songs that altogether were narrowed down to 12 for his recently released album 'GO'. "You can imagine how many different concepts and things I had," Mario said. "But there's really even more than that, 'cause I'm gonna start recording, like, (at) the end of January."
While 'GO' is backed up by a number of strong producers like Mr. Collipark, Akon, Timbaland, Polow Da Don, Stargate and many more, Mario would like this new album to have less people behind the panel. "Maybe two or three, but no more than four," the 21-year-old said.
Mario also revealed his plan for 2008 to Billboard, saying that a tour to support 'GO' will start either in February or March and a couple or more films "in between albums" will be sneaked within his hectic schedule.
Mario will drop the third single from 'GO' called 'Music for Love' in late January. He just premiered a music video for his track 'Do Right' which according to reports is dedicated to his heroin-addict mother.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'