Tila Tequila Is Hosting New Year's Eve on MTV
Tila Tequila's next big push towards fame beside that of her popular MTV's show "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila" will be ringing in 2008 with the ultimate New Year's Eve masquerade party. The model, entertainer, and singer has been tapped to host MTV's New Year's Eve Show.
The show, dubbed "Tila Tequila's New Years Eve Masquerade 2008", will air on the network on December 31. Tila will be hosting it alongside MTV VJs Damien Fahey and Lyndsey Rodrigues.
In a press release on tilashotspot.buzznet.com it is reported that "As Tila hosts the ultimate New Year's Eve party, viewers can expect some of the A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila cast to stop by to help her celebrate, including the Season 1 winner of Tila's heart and a special appearance by series favorite Domenico. Treated to the ultimate year-end bash, an audience masked in masquerade attire will rock out to house DJ Travis of Gym Class Heroes who will spin the year's most popular tunes amidst hot performances by Mary J. Blige, Kid Rock, Fabolous, Paramore, Good Charlotte, Wyclef Jean, Boys Like Girls and Flo Rida."
Adding more excitement into the star-studded special, Internet phenomenon Perez Hilton will be on hand, working his own purple carpet with celebrity interviews and will provide MTV viewers with commentary on celebrity rehab, 2007 breakups, plus some outrageous predictions for 2008.
Log on to MTV.com to check on possible new performers and guests.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character