Exclusive Evidence Emerged on Tony Parker's Affair with French Model Alexandra Paressant
Tony Parker's drama of affair with French model Alexandra Paressant keeps going on. While the basket ball star and his wife Eva Longoria are busy with their persistent denial, Paressant just won't stop revealing more evidence related to her cheating allegation.
Hot on the heels of her shocking interview with X17online on how she and Tony first met to how they ended up having a sexual encounter in his hotel, Paressant comes public with the text messages she exchanged with Tony while at the same time shows off Tony's picture in bed he deliberately sent to her phone.
While speculation is mounting on the street on whether or not Paressant is telling the truth, the further evidence obtained by X17online seems to just add fuel to the much talked issue.
A sample of the text messages, originally written in French, said "I'm at the hotel, relax. We're going to see each other on Thur. Anyway." Check out X17online to read the exclusively revealed raunchy text messages.
In addition to the text messages, Paressant also listed Tony as one of her friends on her MySpace.
In between times, Eva and Tony have issued a joint statement through a representative, calling the cheating allegation as "100 per cent false and untrue" adding that "All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'