More Details Emerged on Jennifer Lopez Expecting Twins
Jennifer Lopez has added fuel to the persistent rumors that she's expecting twins after ordering matching boy and girl onesies from Petit Tresor and had "Prince" and "Princess" labeled on them.
According to the New York Daily News, Jennifer has drawn up the list at exclusive baby boutique Petit Tresor and has asked for three double prams; two Peg Perego strollers at $429 each and a third more expensive one at $560.
The expectant diva, moreover, is also reported to have requested two Moses baskets and teddy bears with blue and pink ribbons. Here is a list of her registered items so far according to the NY Daily News:
- There's the $349 cashmere outfit, one in pink stripes, one in blue, from Baby CZ
- There are two Moses baskets for $225 each
- Smushy teddy bears with pink or blue ribbons for $65
- Balmoral enameled black carriage for a mere $3,495
- There's one $289 suede play mat
- The cheapest item is the Adiri Natural Nurser at $22. Lopez wants 10 of those
- There's also a $560 jogging stroller for two
- She's also requested not one but two double Peg Perego strollers for $429; one in toffee, and one in mint
"She wants them filled with the most chic furniture from Europe and embroidered linens from France," the friend said.
Being asked on that matter, Petit Tresor co-owner Samantha Winch refused to comment, claimed "We don't talk about any of our clients."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'