Three Big Names Eyed for Aretha Franklin Biopic
Picking up celebrated names in entertainment industry, Aretha Franklin reportedly is keen to have Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry also "American Idol" winner from third season Fantasia Barrino to portray her in a film feature about her life.
The multiple Grammy Award-winning singer insists that the threesome have already been in the run for the part, but admitted that she still can't decide who is the most proper one to play it in the project.
"I'm still thinking of several people (to star as the singer), and that would be Halle Berry, possibly Fantasia, she'll be through on Broadway in January, and it could be Jennifer Hudson - you never know," so the Soul diva said. "There's no final on that yet."
Further, she added, "I'm still observing them and their projects. Dreamgirls I've watched a couple of times lately, and I'm still just trying to arrive at the right decision."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal