Three Big Names Eyed for Aretha Franklin Biopic
Picking up celebrated names in entertainment industry, Aretha Franklin reportedly is keen to have Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry also "American Idol" winner from third season Fantasia Barrino to portray her in a film feature about her life.
The multiple Grammy Award-winning singer insists that the threesome have already been in the run for the part, but admitted that she still can't decide who is the most proper one to play it in the project.
"I'm still thinking of several people (to star as the singer), and that would be Halle Berry, possibly Fantasia, she'll be through on Broadway in January, and it could be Jennifer Hudson - you never know," so the Soul diva said. "There's no final on that yet."
Further, she added, "I'm still observing them and their projects. Dreamgirls I've watched a couple of times lately, and I'm still just trying to arrive at the right decision."
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance