Three Big Names Eyed for Aretha Franklin Biopic
Picking up celebrated names in entertainment industry, Aretha Franklin reportedly is keen to have Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry also "American Idol" winner from third season Fantasia Barrino to portray her in a film feature about her life.
The multiple Grammy Award-winning singer insists that the threesome have already been in the run for the part, but admitted that she still can't decide who is the most proper one to play it in the project.
"I'm still thinking of several people (to star as the singer), and that would be Halle Berry, possibly Fantasia, she'll be through on Broadway in January, and it could be Jennifer Hudson - you never know," so the Soul diva said. "There's no final on that yet."
Further, she added, "I'm still observing them and their projects. Dreamgirls I've watched a couple of times lately, and I'm still just trying to arrive at the right decision."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs