Three Big Names Eyed for Aretha Franklin Biopic
Picking up celebrated names in entertainment industry, Aretha Franklin reportedly is keen to have Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry also "American Idol" winner from third season Fantasia Barrino to portray her in a film feature about her life.
The multiple Grammy Award-winning singer insists that the threesome have already been in the run for the part, but admitted that she still can't decide who is the most proper one to play it in the project.
"I'm still thinking of several people (to star as the singer), and that would be Halle Berry, possibly Fantasia, she'll be through on Broadway in January, and it could be Jennifer Hudson - you never know," so the Soul diva said. "There's no final on that yet."
Further, she added, "I'm still observing them and their projects. Dreamgirls I've watched a couple of times lately, and I'm still just trying to arrive at the right decision."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip