Amy Winehouse to Perform at 50th Grammys?
Her 2007 tour may be scrapped off but when it comes to Grammy, Amy Winehouse is ready to rumble. The British singer is reportedly "thrilled" to perform at the 50th annual Grammy Awards that gave her 6 nominations, the second largest number an artist gets this year.
"Amy is thrilled to be nominated for six Grammys and is very much hoping to attend," her representative told People.com. "She is determined to be ready and well for that performance."
However, it is also speculated that her recent arrest for marijuana possession in Norway could prevent her from getting a visa to U.S. The Grammys will be held at Los Angeles' Staples Center on February 10.
On other news, Winehouse is hailed as a "style icon" by Karl Lagerfeld, a German fashion designer who took an inspiration from her style. Lagerfeld said, "She is a beautiful, gifted artist. And I very much like her hairdo. I took it as an inspiration. Because, in fact, it was also Bridgette Bardot's haircut in the late Fifties and Sixties. And now Amy has made it her own style. So, when I saw her, I knew it was the right moment. Amy,she is the new Bridget."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake