Amy Winehouse to Perform at 50th Grammys?
Her 2007 tour may be scrapped off but when it comes to Grammy, Amy Winehouse is ready to rumble. The British singer is reportedly "thrilled" to perform at the 50th annual Grammy Awards that gave her 6 nominations, the second largest number an artist gets this year.
"Amy is thrilled to be nominated for six Grammys and is very much hoping to attend," her representative told People.com. "She is determined to be ready and well for that performance."
However, it is also speculated that her recent arrest for marijuana possession in Norway could prevent her from getting a visa to U.S. The Grammys will be held at Los Angeles' Staples Center on February 10.
On other news, Winehouse is hailed as a "style icon" by Karl Lagerfeld, a German fashion designer who took an inspiration from her style. Lagerfeld said, "She is a beautiful, gifted artist. And I very much like her hairdo. I took it as an inspiration. Because, in fact, it was also Bridgette Bardot's haircut in the late Fifties and Sixties. And now Amy has made it her own style. So, when I saw her, I knew it was the right moment. Amy,she is the new Bridget."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women