Amy Winehouse to Perform at 50th Grammys?
Her 2007 tour may be scrapped off but when it comes to Grammy, Amy Winehouse is ready to rumble. The British singer is reportedly "thrilled" to perform at the 50th annual Grammy Awards that gave her 6 nominations, the second largest number an artist gets this year.
"Amy is thrilled to be nominated for six Grammys and is very much hoping to attend," her representative told People.com. "She is determined to be ready and well for that performance."
However, it is also speculated that her recent arrest for marijuana possession in Norway could prevent her from getting a visa to U.S. The Grammys will be held at Los Angeles' Staples Center on February 10.
On other news, Winehouse is hailed as a "style icon" by Karl Lagerfeld, a German fashion designer who took an inspiration from her style. Lagerfeld said, "She is a beautiful, gifted artist. And I very much like her hairdo. I took it as an inspiration. Because, in fact, it was also Bridgette Bardot's haircut in the late Fifties and Sixties. And now Amy has made it her own style. So, when I saw her, I knew it was the right moment. Amy,she is the new Bridget."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers