There Will Be Blood Hit New York for Premiere
Fresh from being deemed Best Picture at both this year's LAFCA and NYFCO Awards, Paul Thomas Anderson-directed "There Will Be Blood" encountered a shining New York Premiere on Monday, December 10, 2007 at the city's Ziegfeld Theater, thanks to the starry attendance of its cast and some VIP guests.
Male lead Daniel Day-Lewis turned up cheerfully in a three-piece suit, joined by co-stars Ciaran Hinds, Kevin J. O'Connor, Dillon Freasier, and Paul Dano, who opted to dress in classic black suit and white shirt for the occasion. In the drama, Day-Lewis is billed as Daniel Plainview, a down-and-out silver miner transforming into a self-made oil tycoon.
Meanwhile, fellow actors Liam Neeson and John Leguizamo were also spotted to make their way into the screening among the guests, as well as renowned producer Lorne Michaels. Others include TV series star Leven Rambin and actress Maya Rudolph, known to be a member of NBC's "Saturday Night Live" and longtime partner of Anderson.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video