Rihanna Canceled U.K. Gigs: Doctor's Order
Going full-throttle for her European tour in support of 'Good Girl Gone Bad', Rihanna was forced to slow down by her doctor, resulting in three canceled gigs. Those coming in effect were dates in Nottingham (Dec. 8), Bournemouth (Dec. 10), and Birmingham (Dec. 11) .
In a statement, issued via the Birmingham NEC, Rihanna said that she "appreciates the love and support of all her fans and wants nothing more than to see and connect with them". Fans who have purchased the tickets are suggested to hold on to them until further notice.
The singer will proceed with the concert in Newcastle on Thursday, December 13. She was supposed to end the European leg in Moscow, Russia on December 21.
Rihanna is nominated for four categories at the 50th Grammy Awards, mainly for her collaboration piece with Jay-Z on 'Umbrella'.
More Rihanna News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous