Rihanna Canceled U.K. Gigs: Doctor's Order
Going full-throttle for her European tour in support of 'Good Girl Gone Bad', Rihanna was forced to slow down by her doctor, resulting in three canceled gigs. Those coming in effect were dates in Nottingham (Dec. 8), Bournemouth (Dec. 10), and Birmingham (Dec. 11) .
In a statement, issued via the Birmingham NEC, Rihanna said that she "appreciates the love and support of all her fans and wants nothing more than to see and connect with them". Fans who have purchased the tickets are suggested to hold on to them until further notice.
The singer will proceed with the concert in Newcastle on Thursday, December 13. She was supposed to end the European leg in Moscow, Russia on December 21.
Rihanna is nominated for four categories at the 50th Grammy Awards, mainly for her collaboration piece with Jay-Z on 'Umbrella'.
More Rihanna News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts