Rihanna Canceled U.K. Gigs: Doctor's Order
Going full-throttle for her European tour in support of 'Good Girl Gone Bad', Rihanna was forced to slow down by her doctor, resulting in three canceled gigs. Those coming in effect were dates in Nottingham (Dec. 8), Bournemouth (Dec. 10), and Birmingham (Dec. 11) .
In a statement, issued via the Birmingham NEC, Rihanna said that she "appreciates the love and support of all her fans and wants nothing more than to see and connect with them". Fans who have purchased the tickets are suggested to hold on to them until further notice.
The singer will proceed with the concert in Newcastle on Thursday, December 13. She was supposed to end the European leg in Moscow, Russia on December 21.
Rihanna is nominated for four categories at the 50th Grammy Awards, mainly for her collaboration piece with Jay-Z on 'Umbrella'.
More Rihanna News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip