Rihanna Canceled U.K. Gigs: Doctor's Order
Going full-throttle for her European tour in support of 'Good Girl Gone Bad', Rihanna was forced to slow down by her doctor, resulting in three canceled gigs. Those coming in effect were dates in Nottingham (Dec. 8), Bournemouth (Dec. 10), and Birmingham (Dec. 11) .
In a statement, issued via the Birmingham NEC, Rihanna said that she "appreciates the love and support of all her fans and wants nothing more than to see and connect with them". Fans who have purchased the tickets are suggested to hold on to them until further notice.
The singer will proceed with the concert in Newcastle on Thursday, December 13. She was supposed to end the European leg in Moscow, Russia on December 21.
Rihanna is nominated for four categories at the 50th Grammy Awards, mainly for her collaboration piece with Jay-Z on 'Umbrella'.
More Rihanna News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role