Rihanna Canceled U.K. Gigs: Doctor's Order
Going full-throttle for her European tour in support of 'Good Girl Gone Bad', Rihanna was forced to slow down by her doctor, resulting in three canceled gigs. Those coming in effect were dates in Nottingham (Dec. 8), Bournemouth (Dec. 10), and Birmingham (Dec. 11) .
In a statement, issued via the Birmingham NEC, Rihanna said that she "appreciates the love and support of all her fans and wants nothing more than to see and connect with them". Fans who have purchased the tickets are suggested to hold on to them until further notice.
The singer will proceed with the concert in Newcastle on Thursday, December 13. She was supposed to end the European leg in Moscow, Russia on December 21.
Rihanna is nominated for four categories at the 50th Grammy Awards, mainly for her collaboration piece with Jay-Z on 'Umbrella'.
More Rihanna News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album