Jay-Z to Close 2008 With an Exclusive Concert
After mapping only a short tour for his 'American Gangster' album in November, Jay-Z is giving an exclusive one-off performance to close the year over the weekend.
The rapper whose album opened at #1 on Billboard Hot 200 chart upon its release, will showcase some of the tracks at Las Vegas' 'The Pearl' on Saturday, December 29. "The evening is going to be a throw back to 1960's style Las Vegas," Jay-Z told AllHipHop.com. "This is definitely going to be the place to be for New Year's weekend."
Tickets are sold ranging from $128.00 to $228.00 starting from this Saturday (December 15) at noon. The doors to the venue that can accommodate up to 2,500 people will be opened at 7:00 P.M.
Jay-Z's contract with Island Def Jam will expire the end of this year also. Rumor has it that he won't extend the deal and instead will sign to Columbia where his girlfriend Beyonce Knowles is.
More Jay-Z News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift