Jay-Z to Close 2008 With an Exclusive Concert
After mapping only a short tour for his 'American Gangster' album in November, Jay-Z is giving an exclusive one-off performance to close the year over the weekend.
The rapper whose album opened at #1 on Billboard Hot 200 chart upon its release, will showcase some of the tracks at Las Vegas' 'The Pearl' on Saturday, December 29. "The evening is going to be a throw back to 1960's style Las Vegas," Jay-Z told AllHipHop.com. "This is definitely going to be the place to be for New Year's weekend."
Tickets are sold ranging from $128.00 to $228.00 starting from this Saturday (December 15) at noon. The doors to the venue that can accommodate up to 2,500 people will be opened at 7:00 P.M.
Jay-Z's contract with Island Def Jam will expire the end of this year also. Rumor has it that he won't extend the deal and instead will sign to Columbia where his girlfriend Beyonce Knowles is.
More Jay-Z News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie