Britney Spears Pulled Another Major Traffic Violation
It appears that Britney Spears can never get enough of doing something bad. While the news media are overloaded with reports on her stealing a $1.39 cigarette lighter from a gas station, a new report surfaces by the hour that the trainwreck has been caught pulling yet another major traffic violation.
TMZ.com has the video showing Spears driving on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic. The troubled singer was followed by a line of SUVs driven by the paparazzi.
This, however, isn't the first time Spears has been caught on video breaking the law. Earlier this year she was videotaped hitting a parked car and leaving without contacting the owner. She was charged with misdemeanor hit and run and driving without a valid license.
In another dose of law violation report, Spears also ran a red light at a dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in the back, an incident that prompted her former husband and the kids' father Kevin Federline to seek court ruling that prohibits her from driving with the tots.
More Britney Spears News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season