Britney Spears Pulled Another Major Traffic Violation
It appears that Britney Spears can never get enough of doing something bad. While the news media are overloaded with reports on her stealing a $1.39 cigarette lighter from a gas station, a new report surfaces by the hour that the trainwreck has been caught pulling yet another major traffic violation.
TMZ.com has the video showing Spears driving on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic. The troubled singer was followed by a line of SUVs driven by the paparazzi.
This, however, isn't the first time Spears has been caught on video breaking the law. Earlier this year she was videotaped hitting a parked car and leaving without contacting the owner. She was charged with misdemeanor hit and run and driving without a valid license.
In another dose of law violation report, Spears also ran a red light at a dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in the back, an incident that prompted her former husband and the kids' father Kevin Federline to seek court ruling that prohibits her from driving with the tots.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!