Britney Spears Pulled Another Major Traffic Violation
It appears that Britney Spears can never get enough of doing something bad. While the news media are overloaded with reports on her stealing a $1.39 cigarette lighter from a gas station, a new report surfaces by the hour that the trainwreck has been caught pulling yet another major traffic violation.
TMZ.com has the video showing Spears driving on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic. The troubled singer was followed by a line of SUVs driven by the paparazzi.
This, however, isn't the first time Spears has been caught on video breaking the law. Earlier this year she was videotaped hitting a parked car and leaving without contacting the owner. She was charged with misdemeanor hit and run and driving without a valid license.
In another dose of law violation report, Spears also ran a red light at a dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in the back, an incident that prompted her former husband and the kids' father Kevin Federline to seek court ruling that prohibits her from driving with the tots.
More Britney Spears News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says