Britney Spears Pulled Another Major Traffic Violation
It appears that Britney Spears can never get enough of doing something bad. While the news media are overloaded with reports on her stealing a $1.39 cigarette lighter from a gas station, a new report surfaces by the hour that the trainwreck has been caught pulling yet another major traffic violation.
TMZ.com has the video showing Spears driving on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic. The troubled singer was followed by a line of SUVs driven by the paparazzi.
This, however, isn't the first time Spears has been caught on video breaking the law. Earlier this year she was videotaped hitting a parked car and leaving without contacting the owner. She was charged with misdemeanor hit and run and driving without a valid license.
In another dose of law violation report, Spears also ran a red light at a dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in the back, an incident that prompted her former husband and the kids' father Kevin Federline to seek court ruling that prohibits her from driving with the tots.
More Britney Spears News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent