Britney Spears Pulled Another Major Traffic Violation
It appears that Britney Spears can never get enough of doing something bad. While the news media are overloaded with reports on her stealing a $1.39 cigarette lighter from a gas station, a new report surfaces by the hour that the trainwreck has been caught pulling yet another major traffic violation.
TMZ.com has the video showing Spears driving on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic. The troubled singer was followed by a line of SUVs driven by the paparazzi.
This, however, isn't the first time Spears has been caught on video breaking the law. Earlier this year she was videotaped hitting a parked car and leaving without contacting the owner. She was charged with misdemeanor hit and run and driving without a valid license.
In another dose of law violation report, Spears also ran a red light at a dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in the back, an incident that prompted her former husband and the kids' father Kevin Federline to seek court ruling that prohibits her from driving with the tots.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby