Bow Wow's Recent Hospitalization Actually the Result of Appendix Infection
Representatives for Bow Wow confirmed Monday, December 10 that the rapper's recent hospitalization is actually due to appendix infection.
Bow Wow was on Thursday night, December 6 rushed to a Cincinnati hospital following his appearance on Chris Brown's "Exclusive Holiday Tour" in Cincinnati, Ohio. Initial reports suggested stress and exhaustion from his lengthy tour schedule were the reasons for the hospitalization.
In fact, Bow Wow's representatives have confirmed his appendix was infected adding that the star is currently doing fine and is expected to rejoin the tour in Memphis, Tennessee on December 13.
In other Bow Wow news, he's having his collaborative album with R&B singer Omarion, titled "Face Off," hits shelves Tuesday, December 11.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift