Bow Wow's Recent Hospitalization Actually the Result of Appendix Infection
Representatives for Bow Wow confirmed Monday, December 10 that the rapper's recent hospitalization is actually due to appendix infection.
Bow Wow was on Thursday night, December 6 rushed to a Cincinnati hospital following his appearance on Chris Brown's "Exclusive Holiday Tour" in Cincinnati, Ohio. Initial reports suggested stress and exhaustion from his lengthy tour schedule were the reasons for the hospitalization.
In fact, Bow Wow's representatives have confirmed his appendix was infected adding that the star is currently doing fine and is expected to rejoin the tour in Memphis, Tennessee on December 13.
In other Bow Wow news, he's having his collaborative album with R&B singer Omarion, titled "Face Off," hits shelves Tuesday, December 11.
More Bow Wow News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked