Bow Wow's Recent Hospitalization Actually the Result of Appendix Infection
Representatives for Bow Wow confirmed Monday, December 10 that the rapper's recent hospitalization is actually due to appendix infection.
Bow Wow was on Thursday night, December 6 rushed to a Cincinnati hospital following his appearance on Chris Brown's "Exclusive Holiday Tour" in Cincinnati, Ohio. Initial reports suggested stress and exhaustion from his lengthy tour schedule were the reasons for the hospitalization.
In fact, Bow Wow's representatives have confirmed his appendix was infected adding that the star is currently doing fine and is expected to rejoin the tour in Memphis, Tennessee on December 13.
In other Bow Wow news, he's having his collaborative album with R&B singer Omarion, titled "Face Off," hits shelves Tuesday, December 11.
More Bow Wow News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video