Bow Wow's Recent Hospitalization Actually the Result of Appendix Infection
Representatives for Bow Wow confirmed Monday, December 10 that the rapper's recent hospitalization is actually due to appendix infection.
Bow Wow was on Thursday night, December 6 rushed to a Cincinnati hospital following his appearance on Chris Brown's "Exclusive Holiday Tour" in Cincinnati, Ohio. Initial reports suggested stress and exhaustion from his lengthy tour schedule were the reasons for the hospitalization.
In fact, Bow Wow's representatives have confirmed his appendix was infected adding that the star is currently doing fine and is expected to rejoin the tour in Memphis, Tennessee on December 13.
In other Bow Wow news, he's having his collaborative album with R&B singer Omarion, titled "Face Off," hits shelves Tuesday, December 11.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'