Bow Wow's Recent Hospitalization Actually the Result of Appendix Infection
Representatives for Bow Wow confirmed Monday, December 10 that the rapper's recent hospitalization is actually due to appendix infection.
Bow Wow was on Thursday night, December 6 rushed to a Cincinnati hospital following his appearance on Chris Brown's "Exclusive Holiday Tour" in Cincinnati, Ohio. Initial reports suggested stress and exhaustion from his lengthy tour schedule were the reasons for the hospitalization.
In fact, Bow Wow's representatives have confirmed his appendix was infected adding that the star is currently doing fine and is expected to rejoin the tour in Memphis, Tennessee on December 13.
In other Bow Wow news, he's having his collaborative album with R&B singer Omarion, titled "Face Off," hits shelves Tuesday, December 11.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked