David Beckham In His Underwear for Emporio Armani Underwear Ad
David Beckham opens wide, showing off his "golden-bulge" in a sexy underwear ad for Giorgio Armani.
The soccer stud unveiled his hot new look for the Italian underwear giant's full-frontal black and white ad, taken last month in Los Angeles by star photographing duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The sexy snap, shows Beckham in a mega tight and bulging white briefs with an Armani logo, is his first US advert for Armani, which is part of a 3-year deal believed to be worth around $40 million.
The ad campaign will debut with a special gatefold in the February 2008 edition of Vanity Fair USA. It will then be rolled out across billboards in major US cities, starting with New York and LA before making its way over the Atlantic to London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo.
This isn't the first time that Beckham collaborated with Armani. Both of them also worked together, back in 2002 when the high profile fashion designer, Giorgio Armani, provided uniforms for the English national team. Thus, the two have been friends ever since.
As of Armani, he tend to consider Beckham "truly a modern day icon in that his fame extends well beyond the realm of soccer," saying "He represents a notion of modern masculinity: as a sports hero, husband and father. He is also a man with a great sense of style. There was a time when soccer players were not always considered to be fashion role models. David Beckham has helped to change that."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic