David Beckham In His Underwear for Emporio Armani Underwear Ad
David Beckham opens wide, showing off his "golden-bulge" in a sexy underwear ad for Giorgio Armani.
The soccer stud unveiled his hot new look for the Italian underwear giant's full-frontal black and white ad, taken last month in Los Angeles by star photographing duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The sexy snap, shows Beckham in a mega tight and bulging white briefs with an Armani logo, is his first US advert for Armani, which is part of a 3-year deal believed to be worth around $40 million.
The ad campaign will debut with a special gatefold in the February 2008 edition of Vanity Fair USA. It will then be rolled out across billboards in major US cities, starting with New York and LA before making its way over the Atlantic to London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo.
This isn't the first time that Beckham collaborated with Armani. Both of them also worked together, back in 2002 when the high profile fashion designer, Giorgio Armani, provided uniforms for the English national team. Thus, the two have been friends ever since.
As of Armani, he tend to consider Beckham "truly a modern day icon in that his fame extends well beyond the realm of soccer," saying "He represents a notion of modern masculinity: as a sports hero, husband and father. He is also a man with a great sense of style. There was a time when soccer players were not always considered to be fashion role models. David Beckham has helped to change that."
More David Beckham News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum