David Beckham In His Underwear for Emporio Armani Underwear Ad
David Beckham opens wide, showing off his "golden-bulge" in a sexy underwear ad for Giorgio Armani.
The soccer stud unveiled his hot new look for the Italian underwear giant's full-frontal black and white ad, taken last month in Los Angeles by star photographing duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The sexy snap, shows Beckham in a mega tight and bulging white briefs with an Armani logo, is his first US advert for Armani, which is part of a 3-year deal believed to be worth around $40 million.
The ad campaign will debut with a special gatefold in the February 2008 edition of Vanity Fair USA. It will then be rolled out across billboards in major US cities, starting with New York and LA before making its way over the Atlantic to London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo.
This isn't the first time that Beckham collaborated with Armani. Both of them also worked together, back in 2002 when the high profile fashion designer, Giorgio Armani, provided uniforms for the English national team. Thus, the two have been friends ever since.
As of Armani, he tend to consider Beckham "truly a modern day icon in that his fame extends well beyond the realm of soccer," saying "He represents a notion of modern masculinity: as a sports hero, husband and father. He is also a man with a great sense of style. There was a time when soccer players were not always considered to be fashion role models. David Beckham has helped to change that."
More David Beckham News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date