Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Moving in with Pete Doherty Following Split from Longtime Girlfriend
Bad news comes in two for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Split with his longtime girlfriend Reena Hammer, he at the same time was left homeless after the Ruby Hammer's cosmetics line heiress forced him to move out of her Camden home.
"Jonathan's mother died last month, leaving him heartbroken. Then his girlfriend split with him, forcing him to move out of her north London apartment," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Meyers is planning on moving in with troubled rocker Pete Doherty.
"Although Jonathan spends a lot of his time filming in Los Angeles these days he still needs somewhere to stay while working in London. Jonathan's friend knows that he has had a really rough time of it recently and that Pete has too. So he suggested Pete and Jonathan rent a place and help each other through their tough times. Jonathan thought it was a great idea and has started looking at flats in one plush block in east London. Pete thinks it's a great idea too," the source revealed further.
Thus, Meyers, who checked out of rehab for alcohol abuse earlier this year, and the Babyshambles frontman, who recently completed a stint in rehab for drug addiction, have reportedly started looking at properties.
Meyers has, on December 5, being freed from public drunkenness and a breach of the peace charges stemmed from an arrest in November after he was involved in a drunken clash with airport staff at Dublin Airport.
More Jonathan Rhys-Meyers News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?