Brittany Snow Has Split Up with Longterm Boyfriend
In another report of celebrities' break up, Brittany Snow is said to have split from her longtime boyfriend, drummer Michael Johnson.
Snow, best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams" (2002-2005), and Michael had been dating for three years. She, however, decided to end their romance with the intention to concentrate more on her career.
"Brittany really cares about him but can't focus on a relationship now," a source told In Touch Magazine.
No words from the actress herself concerning the break up report.
As of her acting career, Snow has been billed to star in at least three big screen movies, slated to be released by next year, they are "Prom Night", "Finding Amanda", "High School Musical 3."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle