Brittany Snow Has Split Up with Longterm Boyfriend
In another report of celebrities' break up, Brittany Snow is said to have split from her longtime boyfriend, drummer Michael Johnson.
Snow, best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams" (2002-2005), and Michael had been dating for three years. She, however, decided to end their romance with the intention to concentrate more on her career.
"Brittany really cares about him but can't focus on a relationship now," a source told In Touch Magazine.
No words from the actress herself concerning the break up report.
As of her acting career, Snow has been billed to star in at least three big screen movies, slated to be released by next year, they are "Prom Night", "Finding Amanda", "High School Musical 3."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video