Brittany Snow Has Split Up with Longterm Boyfriend
In another report of celebrities' break up, Brittany Snow is said to have split from her longtime boyfriend, drummer Michael Johnson.
Snow, best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams" (2002-2005), and Michael had been dating for three years. She, however, decided to end their romance with the intention to concentrate more on her career.
"Brittany really cares about him but can't focus on a relationship now," a source told In Touch Magazine.
No words from the actress herself concerning the break up report.
As of her acting career, Snow has been billed to star in at least three big screen movies, slated to be released by next year, they are "Prom Night", "Finding Amanda", "High School Musical 3."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win