Brittany Snow Has Split Up with Longterm Boyfriend
In another report of celebrities' break up, Brittany Snow is said to have split from her longtime boyfriend, drummer Michael Johnson.
Snow, best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams" (2002-2005), and Michael had been dating for three years. She, however, decided to end their romance with the intention to concentrate more on her career.
"Brittany really cares about him but can't focus on a relationship now," a source told In Touch Magazine.
No words from the actress herself concerning the break up report.
As of her acting career, Snow has been billed to star in at least three big screen movies, slated to be released by next year, they are "Prom Night", "Finding Amanda", "High School Musical 3."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'