Brittany Snow Has Split Up with Longterm Boyfriend
In another report of celebrities' break up, Brittany Snow is said to have split from her longtime boyfriend, drummer Michael Johnson.
Snow, best known for her starring role as Meg Pryor in TV series "American Dreams" (2002-2005), and Michael had been dating for three years. She, however, decided to end their romance with the intention to concentrate more on her career.
"Brittany really cares about him but can't focus on a relationship now," a source told In Touch Magazine.
No words from the actress herself concerning the break up report.
As of her acting career, Snow has been billed to star in at least three big screen movies, slated to be released by next year, they are "Prom Night", "Finding Amanda", "High School Musical 3."
More Brittany Snow News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?