Eliza Dushku Set to Highlight a True-Story Based Movie
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Eliza Dushku is about to ride a new vehicle in her next path. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the beauty has signed on to star in a new indie feature titled "The Thacker Case", which is based on the real-life 1983 wrongful death case of Kevin Thacker.
Dushku is joining Gabriel Mann and John Savage in the cast and will portray a young attorney and the loyal assistant to Stuart Pepper, played by Mann, who handles the case. Meanwhile, story revolves around the mysterious death of repeat drunk driving offender Thacker and the discovery of his body in an alley behind the Marshalltown police department after his latest DUI arrest.
Principal photography has already begun under the direction of Alton-born filmmaker Brian Jun. Penning the screenplay is Pepper, who is also executive producing, with Mark Roberts and Lorena David of Roberts/David Films both producing via their Roberts/David Films shingle.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked