Eliza Dushku Set to Highlight a True-Story Based Movie
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Eliza Dushku is about to ride a new vehicle in her next path. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the beauty has signed on to star in a new indie feature titled "The Thacker Case", which is based on the real-life 1983 wrongful death case of Kevin Thacker.
Dushku is joining Gabriel Mann and John Savage in the cast and will portray a young attorney and the loyal assistant to Stuart Pepper, played by Mann, who handles the case. Meanwhile, story revolves around the mysterious death of repeat drunk driving offender Thacker and the discovery of his body in an alley behind the Marshalltown police department after his latest DUI arrest.
Principal photography has already begun under the direction of Alton-born filmmaker Brian Jun. Penning the screenplay is Pepper, who is also executive producing, with Mark Roberts and Lorena David of Roberts/David Films both producing via their Roberts/David Films shingle.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'