Eliza Dushku Set to Highlight a True-Story Based Movie
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Eliza Dushku is about to ride a new vehicle in her next path. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the beauty has signed on to star in a new indie feature titled "The Thacker Case", which is based on the real-life 1983 wrongful death case of Kevin Thacker.
Dushku is joining Gabriel Mann and John Savage in the cast and will portray a young attorney and the loyal assistant to Stuart Pepper, played by Mann, who handles the case. Meanwhile, story revolves around the mysterious death of repeat drunk driving offender Thacker and the discovery of his body in an alley behind the Marshalltown police department after his latest DUI arrest.
Principal photography has already begun under the direction of Alton-born filmmaker Brian Jun. Penning the screenplay is Pepper, who is also executive producing, with Mark Roberts and Lorena David of Roberts/David Films both producing via their Roberts/David Films shingle.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image