Eliza Dushku Set to Highlight a True-Story Based Movie
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Eliza Dushku is about to ride a new vehicle in her next path. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the beauty has signed on to star in a new indie feature titled "The Thacker Case", which is based on the real-life 1983 wrongful death case of Kevin Thacker.
Dushku is joining Gabriel Mann and John Savage in the cast and will portray a young attorney and the loyal assistant to Stuart Pepper, played by Mann, who handles the case. Meanwhile, story revolves around the mysterious death of repeat drunk driving offender Thacker and the discovery of his body in an alley behind the Marshalltown police department after his latest DUI arrest.
Principal photography has already begun under the direction of Alton-born filmmaker Brian Jun. Penning the screenplay is Pepper, who is also executive producing, with Mark Roberts and Lorena David of Roberts/David Films both producing via their Roberts/David Films shingle.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed