Eliza Dushku Set to Highlight a True-Story Based Movie
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Eliza Dushku is about to ride a new vehicle in her next path. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the beauty has signed on to star in a new indie feature titled "The Thacker Case", which is based on the real-life 1983 wrongful death case of Kevin Thacker.
Dushku is joining Gabriel Mann and John Savage in the cast and will portray a young attorney and the loyal assistant to Stuart Pepper, played by Mann, who handles the case. Meanwhile, story revolves around the mysterious death of repeat drunk driving offender Thacker and the discovery of his body in an alley behind the Marshalltown police department after his latest DUI arrest.
Principal photography has already begun under the direction of Alton-born filmmaker Brian Jun. Penning the screenplay is Pepper, who is also executive producing, with Mark Roberts and Lorena David of Roberts/David Films both producing via their Roberts/David Films shingle.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'