Funeral for Pimp C Set for Next Week in His Hometown of Port Arthur, Texas
Put the brake on the mounting rumors about Pimp C's funeral, representatives for the late rapper have confirmed a funeral is being planned in his hometown of Port Arthur, Texas next week.
Pimp C's management confirmed that funeral arrangements are currently being made to hold the funeral on Thursday, December 13 with a formal announcement to be issued Monday, December 10 confirming the exact location.
Pimp C, better known as one-half of the hip hop duo UGK, was found dead in his room at the Mondrian Hotel on Sunset Boulevard Tuesday morning, December 4. He was 33.
While the Department of the Coroner is awaiting an official toxicology report to determine the cause of Pimp C's death, investigators believe that the rapper died of natural causes in his sleep as there weren't drugs or any other related paraphernalia found in his room.
Toxicology test results will be available in six to eight weeks.
In the accompanying feature, UGK has earned one Grammy nomination that is Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for their collaboration with hip-hop duo OutKast on the tune "Int'l Players Anthem (I Choose You)."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl