Funeral for Pimp C Set for Next Week in His Hometown of Port Arthur, Texas
Put the brake on the mounting rumors about Pimp C's funeral, representatives for the late rapper have confirmed a funeral is being planned in his hometown of Port Arthur, Texas next week.
Pimp C's management confirmed that funeral arrangements are currently being made to hold the funeral on Thursday, December 13 with a formal announcement to be issued Monday, December 10 confirming the exact location.
Pimp C, better known as one-half of the hip hop duo UGK, was found dead in his room at the Mondrian Hotel on Sunset Boulevard Tuesday morning, December 4. He was 33.
While the Department of the Coroner is awaiting an official toxicology report to determine the cause of Pimp C's death, investigators believe that the rapper died of natural causes in his sleep as there weren't drugs or any other related paraphernalia found in his room.
Toxicology test results will be available in six to eight weeks.
In the accompanying feature, UGK has earned one Grammy nomination that is Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for their collaboration with hip-hop duo OutKast on the tune "Int'l Players Anthem (I Choose You)."
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role