New Release: Ultimate Grammy Collection, Biggest Hits Glorious in the Event
In the hype of 50th Annual Grammy Awards, The Recording Academy has worked with Shout! Factory to release 7-CD series compilation boasting a selection of hits from previous Grammy winners in four different genres.
The series are released in line with the awards' 50th celebration, topped with personal introduction from the official ambassador and 27-time Grammy winner, Quincy Jones.
The 7 CDs are divided into two general categories, classic and contemporary; and four sub-genres, R'n'B, Pop, Rock and Country. The contemporary R'n'B and Pop have been released on November 27 and can be purchased through Amazon while the rest will be dropped on January 8, 2008. The complete CDs are
- Contemporary Pop [Buy CD]
- Contemporary R&B [Buy CD]
- Contemporary Rock [Pre-Order]
- Contemporary Country [Pre-Order]
- Classic Pop [Pre-Order]
- Classic R&B [Pre-Order]
- Classic Country [Pre-Order]
Each series encompasses biggest hits that have been glorious in the prestigious award event, a guaranteed satisfaction for its collectors. Find out more about the track lists at UltimateGrammyCollection.com.
The 50th Grammy Awards have announced its nominees on Thursday, December 6. Kanye West is on the lead with 8 nods, followed by British import Amy Winehouse at 6. Winners will be announced at Los Angeles' Staples Center on February 10. CBS will broadcast it live at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season