Madonna to Give Out 'Licorice' in April 2008
Madonna has opened her studio work mystery by unveiling the title of the album. The pop diva who has penned Pharrell Williams to be a major collaborator in the project is naming the 11th studio album 'Licorice'.
It is now scheduled to hit the shelves in April 2008 with two leaked songs 'Candy Shop' and 'The Beat Goes On' expected to be in the tracklist. Words are also high that there will be a new version of 'The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You', an unreleased song that was written with songwriter Patrick Leonard for a shelved musical plus a Kanye West -featuring version of 'The Beat Goes On'.
Of the overall album, Williams, who produced several tracks said, "It was crazy. I don't want to say too much. I'd rather wait for you to hear it. It's awesome though, it makes the speakers bleed. It's hot!" Another producer, Timbaland, also gushed that it would be "Holiday with an R&B groove."
Post this album, there is a plan to record for Artist Nation as part of her new deal with concert promoter Live Nation but after releasing a greatest hits first. It also rumored back in September that she will launch a major world tour to celebrate her 50th milestone that will fall in August next year.
More Madonna News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour