Madonna to Give Out 'Licorice' in April 2008
Madonna has opened her studio work mystery by unveiling the title of the album. The pop diva who has penned Pharrell Williams to be a major collaborator in the project is naming the 11th studio album 'Licorice'.
It is now scheduled to hit the shelves in April 2008 with two leaked songs 'Candy Shop' and 'The Beat Goes On' expected to be in the tracklist. Words are also high that there will be a new version of 'The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You', an unreleased song that was written with songwriter Patrick Leonard for a shelved musical plus a Kanye West -featuring version of 'The Beat Goes On'.
Of the overall album, Williams, who produced several tracks said, "It was crazy. I don't want to say too much. I'd rather wait for you to hear it. It's awesome though, it makes the speakers bleed. It's hot!" Another producer, Timbaland, also gushed that it would be "Holiday with an R&B groove."
Post this album, there is a plan to record for Artist Nation as part of her new deal with concert promoter Live Nation but after releasing a greatest hits first. It also rumored back in September that she will launch a major world tour to celebrate her 50th milestone that will fall in August next year.
More Madonna News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!