Madonna to Give Out 'Licorice' in April 2008
Madonna has opened her studio work mystery by unveiling the title of the album. The pop diva who has penned Pharrell Williams to be a major collaborator in the project is naming the 11th studio album 'Licorice'.
It is now scheduled to hit the shelves in April 2008 with two leaked songs 'Candy Shop' and 'The Beat Goes On' expected to be in the tracklist. Words are also high that there will be a new version of 'The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You', an unreleased song that was written with songwriter Patrick Leonard for a shelved musical plus a Kanye West -featuring version of 'The Beat Goes On'.
Of the overall album, Williams, who produced several tracks said, "It was crazy. I don't want to say too much. I'd rather wait for you to hear it. It's awesome though, it makes the speakers bleed. It's hot!" Another producer, Timbaland, also gushed that it would be "Holiday with an R&B groove."
Post this album, there is a plan to record for Artist Nation as part of her new deal with concert promoter Live Nation but after releasing a greatest hits first. It also rumored back in September that she will launch a major world tour to celebrate her 50th milestone that will fall in August next year.
More Madonna News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo