Madonna to Give Out 'Licorice' in April 2008
Madonna has opened her studio work mystery by unveiling the title of the album. The pop diva who has penned Pharrell Williams to be a major collaborator in the project is naming the 11th studio album 'Licorice'.
It is now scheduled to hit the shelves in April 2008 with two leaked songs 'Candy Shop' and 'The Beat Goes On' expected to be in the tracklist. Words are also high that there will be a new version of 'The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You', an unreleased song that was written with songwriter Patrick Leonard for a shelved musical plus a Kanye West -featuring version of 'The Beat Goes On'.
Of the overall album, Williams, who produced several tracks said, "It was crazy. I don't want to say too much. I'd rather wait for you to hear it. It's awesome though, it makes the speakers bleed. It's hot!" Another producer, Timbaland, also gushed that it would be "Holiday with an R&B groove."
Post this album, there is a plan to record for Artist Nation as part of her new deal with concert promoter Live Nation but after releasing a greatest hits first. It also rumored back in September that she will launch a major world tour to celebrate her 50th milestone that will fall in August next year.
More Madonna News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media