Pamela Anderson Named TV's Sexiest Woman Ever
Is reaching her 40s, Pamela Anderson might feel proud that she's still considered sexy. The former "Baywatch" hottie has been voted TV's Sexiest Woman Ever in a poll compiled by Internet service provider AOL.
Topped the list on the No. 1 spot, the website's editors praised Pammy as "A completely knock-out blonde who wears a bathing suit and bounces around as she saves lives - Pamela Anderson took bodacious to a new level."
Following her close at 2nd spot is Farrah Fawcett, thanks to her performance in TV series "Charlie's Angels" (1976-1977) in which she played one of the sexy crime-fighting trio, a role that made her an international sex symbol during the 70s.
Lynda Carter, better known as the original Wonder Woman, comes 3rd with the likes of Heather Locklear (Melrose Place) and Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives) rounding out the Top 5 at No. 4 and 5 respectively. Diana Rigg, best known for her portrayal of Emma Peel in "The Avengers," scores the 6th spot, followed behind by Barbara Eden of "I Dream of Jeannie" at No. 7.
The last three spots; 8th, 9th, and 10th, are secured by Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy), Catherine Bach (The Dukes of Hazzard), and Tina Louise (Gilligan's Island).
Check out TV.AOL.com to see the remaining TV's 40 Sexiest Women Ever.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son