Pamela Anderson Named TV's Sexiest Woman Ever
Is reaching her 40s, Pamela Anderson might feel proud that she's still considered sexy. The former "Baywatch" hottie has been voted TV's Sexiest Woman Ever in a poll compiled by Internet service provider AOL.
Topped the list on the No. 1 spot, the website's editors praised Pammy as "A completely knock-out blonde who wears a bathing suit and bounces around as she saves lives - Pamela Anderson took bodacious to a new level."
Following her close at 2nd spot is Farrah Fawcett, thanks to her performance in TV series "Charlie's Angels" (1976-1977) in which she played one of the sexy crime-fighting trio, a role that made her an international sex symbol during the 70s.
Lynda Carter, better known as the original Wonder Woman, comes 3rd with the likes of Heather Locklear (Melrose Place) and Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives) rounding out the Top 5 at No. 4 and 5 respectively. Diana Rigg, best known for her portrayal of Emma Peel in "The Avengers," scores the 6th spot, followed behind by Barbara Eden of "I Dream of Jeannie" at No. 7.
The last three spots; 8th, 9th, and 10th, are secured by Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy), Catherine Bach (The Dukes of Hazzard), and Tina Louise (Gilligan's Island).
Check out TV.AOL.com to see the remaining TV's 40 Sexiest Women Ever.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group