Keira Knightley Has Had Enough of Pirates
Though "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" resulted superbly great on both domestic and international box office, it appears that star Keira Knightley has no intention to reprise her role as Elizabeth Swann for the planned fourth installment in the Disney franchise.
The British actress indicated so during a press junket for her latest vehicle "Atonement" held Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in Manhattan, saying "I can't imagine doing another one. That was an amazing experience, really was, totally extraordinary, but I think three for me is probably enough."
Knightley had joined "Pirates" trilogy since the first chapter of the series in 2003, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", where she had her hair extended because it was still short from her role in "Domino." It was through the flick that she was able to cement her status as the new "It" girl in Hollywood after the movie proved to be a big box office hit around the States.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3