Keira Knightley Has Had Enough of Pirates
Though "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" resulted superbly great on both domestic and international box office, it appears that star Keira Knightley has no intention to reprise her role as Elizabeth Swann for the planned fourth installment in the Disney franchise.
The British actress indicated so during a press junket for her latest vehicle "Atonement" held Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in Manhattan, saying "I can't imagine doing another one. That was an amazing experience, really was, totally extraordinary, but I think three for me is probably enough."
Knightley had joined "Pirates" trilogy since the first chapter of the series in 2003, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", where she had her hair extended because it was still short from her role in "Domino." It was through the flick that she was able to cement her status as the new "It" girl in Hollywood after the movie proved to be a big box office hit around the States.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed