Keira Knightley Has Had Enough of Pirates
Though "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" resulted superbly great on both domestic and international box office, it appears that star Keira Knightley has no intention to reprise her role as Elizabeth Swann for the planned fourth installment in the Disney franchise.
The British actress indicated so during a press junket for her latest vehicle "Atonement" held Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in Manhattan, saying "I can't imagine doing another one. That was an amazing experience, really was, totally extraordinary, but I think three for me is probably enough."
Knightley had joined "Pirates" trilogy since the first chapter of the series in 2003, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", where she had her hair extended because it was still short from her role in "Domino." It was through the flick that she was able to cement her status as the new "It" girl in Hollywood after the movie proved to be a big box office hit around the States.
More Keira Knightley News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory