Keira Knightley Has Had Enough of Pirates
Though "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" resulted superbly great on both domestic and international box office, it appears that star Keira Knightley has no intention to reprise her role as Elizabeth Swann for the planned fourth installment in the Disney franchise.
The British actress indicated so during a press junket for her latest vehicle "Atonement" held Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in Manhattan, saying "I can't imagine doing another one. That was an amazing experience, really was, totally extraordinary, but I think three for me is probably enough."
Knightley had joined "Pirates" trilogy since the first chapter of the series in 2003, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", where she had her hair extended because it was still short from her role in "Domino." It was through the flick that she was able to cement her status as the new "It" girl in Hollywood after the movie proved to be a big box office hit around the States.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie