Keira Knightley Has Had Enough of Pirates
Though "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" resulted superbly great on both domestic and international box office, it appears that star Keira Knightley has no intention to reprise her role as Elizabeth Swann for the planned fourth installment in the Disney franchise.
The British actress indicated so during a press junket for her latest vehicle "Atonement" held Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in Manhattan, saying "I can't imagine doing another one. That was an amazing experience, really was, totally extraordinary, but I think three for me is probably enough."
Knightley had joined "Pirates" trilogy since the first chapter of the series in 2003, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", where she had her hair extended because it was still short from her role in "Domino." It was through the flick that she was able to cement her status as the new "It" girl in Hollywood after the movie proved to be a big box office hit around the States.
More Keira Knightley News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why